Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most angry poster

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Having only been here a few months why dont you f*** off trying to judge posters that have made up the fabric of this site for years?

This.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I think the award goes to LondonBlue for his hilarious yet pathetic outbursts recently.

I wouldn't call US angry at all in fact the opposite. He comes across as very calm and respect to him for all the stick he gets on here.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I wouldn't call US angry at all in fact the opposite. He comes across as very calm and respect to him for all the stick he gets on here.

Thing is, 90% of the time, he isn't actually getting any stick at all. More often than not, it's simply someone disagreeing with one his black and white opinions. For some reason he sees that as a personal attack.

I love wagon wheels. If someone declares they hate the things, I won't consider it bullying.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Thing is, 90% of the time, he isn't actually getting any stick at all. More often than not, it's simply someone disagreeing with one his black and white opinions. For some reason he sees that as a personal attack.

I love wagon wheels. If someone declares they hate the things, I won't consider it bullying.
At last we agree on something

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

You say that but often that's exactly what people use as justification to slate him. I've seen it and although some of it is nothing some of it is harsh.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

But there is a deliberate goading element and patronising effort when one knows he will take it personally.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Absolutely THIS THIS THIS! Just cos people disagree with you doesn't make them a troll!!

hkfc....i've gone through this thread waiting for someone to make this point....thank you!

And for the record...i think Spielberg (the real one) is a ****....thats my opinion and i'm absolutely not a troll!

Cheers

PS When i say (the real one) i mean the director...i'm sure the NSC one is a thoroughly top bloke in reality!

xxxx

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 18477

quality thread. [MENTION=17215]LondonBlue[/MENTION] has been pretty outspoken recently but most angry? Hmm not so sure about that. Very opinionated? Yes. Do we always agree? Hell no! The forum would be rubbish if everyone agreed!

I can't pinpoint one poster as being most angry. Everyone has different outbursts throughout the years about completely different stuff.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I was going up the stairs last night and tripped over one of my cats, dropping my laptop and smashing the screen all up to f***. We sat and laughed together, the cat and I.

there you go someone just had to mention CATS

I am not angry though ..........just slightly miffed

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Angriest :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here