Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most angry poster

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
Angriest poster?

bhafc arundel

You've gotta be pretty angry to start a thread about someone who mildy upset you with a joke.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will close this thread, it is only heading towards a binfest....

I am chilled mate. If people want a binfest let them or most threads would be closed ! Don't close it on my account.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
There were a couple of regular posters who really were angry, mid season. I assume they got banned.

Can't remember the usernames, but typical threads involved barely veiled threats of violence against fellow NSChatters, or repeatedly talking about ongoing/up-and-coming court cases.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What I would say is I have a group of 6 trolls that continuously try to bait me. I find it quite funny now as I have a bingo card and splodge them off as they come and support their troll network. It is actually very predictable and quite boring but it gives me amusement and most times I have a full house.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
What I would say is I have a group of 6 trolls that continuously try to bait me. I find it quite funny now as I have a bingo card and splodge them off as they come and support their troll network. It is actually very predictable and quite boring but it gives me amusement and most times I have a full house.

Going by their similar views on all issues, I assume they are mates?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I am not an aggressive bloke in real life infact I have never been in a fight in my life. I am very passive. I am a decent bloke with a big heart but get trolled on here by a select band and I will stand my ground if I have to. I think I am a decent bloke and try to live my life that way.

We have a mutual acquaintance who says this.

I dont always agree with US, but he won't often come on here with the sole purpose of winding people up. PLUS the stuff he did with REMF is legendary!

NSC would be a more boring place without posters like US, Vulture and HBOB!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I was going up the stairs last night and tripped over one of my cats, dropping my laptop and smashing the screen all up to f***. We sat and laughed together, the cat and I.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here