Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most angry poster

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You just couldn't resist.....

Personally I can't see the point in getting wound up by the trolls. Just assume the moral high ground, and look down with disdain.

I couldn't resist a thread directly naming me. No. Sorry.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You just couldn't resist.....

Personally I can't see the point in getting wound up by the trolls. Just assume the moral high ground, and look down with disdain.

Yes this. Just ignore them, they'll soon get bored.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Why do people look for the worst in people instead in what's best....you Nagasaki tosspots.....sorry,sure some of you are OK.......UNLESS YOU KNOW DIFFERENT....

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Don't apologise. The trolls need standing up to, just not winding yourself into a frenzy as you do it.

"Leeve it arght son, 'ees not worf it"

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Have you not read any of the last 500 posts by LondonBlue?

He's over it now apparently...

breakdown02.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I would no way rate Uncle S as angry, let alone among the angriest - shed laods ahead of him, some of whom have already posted on this thread.

I wonder what category HB&B would come into? Most vilified/ Most justifiably lampooned? Most likely to test the patience of a saint?
And Das Reich? Or The Complete Badger? Or Withdean Wanderer? Or LondonBlue. All excel at starting an argument in an empty room.There are plenty more............

Yup. Plenty ahead of Uncle S.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Having been on here now for a few months was just thinking off the most angriest poster on this board.For me its a toss up between Vulture and Uncle Spielberg :cool:

Any thoughts:falmer:
By angry, do you mean someone who argues their point because that is what they believe?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I can get pretty cross myself. Why only the other day I stubbed my toe on the doorframe. I shouted "BUM" at the top of my voice and screwed up my copy of horse and hound magazine.
You dont want to be around me when I get cross,

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I don't understand why people are getting so angry for being accused of being angry.

Oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here