Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most angry poster

bhafc arundel

Apr 4, 2012
arundel
Having been on here now for a few months was just thinking off the most angriest poster on this board.For me its a toss up between Vulture and Uncle Spielberg :cool:

Any thoughts:falmer:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wait 'til you see Bushy in full flow! :lol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Uncle Spielberg isnt an angry man. he is a decent bloke that a lot of people pick on

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Have you not read any of the last 500 posts by LondonBlue?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Having been on here now for a few months was just thinking off the most angriest poster on this board.For me its a toss up between Vulture and Uncle Spielberg :cool:

I am not an aggressive bloke in real life infact I have never been in a fight in my life. I am very passive. I am a decent bloke with a big heart but get trolled on here by a select band and I will stand my ground if I have to. I think I am a decent bloke and try to live my life that way.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Having been on here now for a few months was just thinking off the most angriest poster on this board.For me its a toss up between Vulture and Uncle Spielberg :cool:<br />
<br />

Having only been here a few months why dont you f*** off trying to judge posters that have made up the fabric of this site for years?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
This thread is only going one way.

GOLD

bhafc arundel

Apr 4, 2012
arundel
I am not an aggressive bloke in real life infact I have never been in a fight in my life. I am very passive. I am a decent bloke with a big heart but get trolled on here by a select band and I will stand my ground if I have to. I think I am a decent bloke and try to live my life that way.

think the abuse you get makes you angry

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
It's got to be Bushy surely. Whenever he posts it brings to mind this classic Harry Enfield character

30638_harry_enfield.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You just couldn't resist.....

Personally I can't see the point in getting wound up by the trolls. Just assume the moral high ground, and look down with disdain.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here