Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moses off t' Wigan

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Wigan may not be Madrid, but its beautiful if Croydon is what you're used to. :laugh:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Thought they were talking 5 mill the other day, have Wigan got themselves a nice little bargain

Oct 25, 2003
he was always gonna be better off going to a middle of the road club like wigan and playing regularly than playing for man u/arsenal/chelsea/whoever reserves

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Eh? I thought he was supposed to be GOOD?

Wigan? Seriously, I'm surprised.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Have brighton splashed any cash yet?

Remember the transfer window shut's at different times around europe.Brighton's player's are not safe until the Spanish and Italian window's shut.:lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
that is amusing. :lolol:

bet Agilo wish they hadnt called in the administrators now.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
Thought they were talking 5 mill the other day, have Wigan got themselves a nice little bargain

I think £2.5m is a very full price, especially as it is cash upfront. At the end of the day Wigan have bought a young player with the POTENTIAL to be a Prem star. Nothing more, nothing less. he could yet turn out to be a bargain, or a waste of money.

The £5m that that was bandied about seems to have come from the interest that Man City had. That offer was based on lots of conditions and future instalments based on appearances/goals/England caps and the such like. In other words, if he proves he is worth it, we will pay for him in the future.

For Palace, this was probably the best they could have hoped for, although I am sure they wanted more. When all is said and done, there was no one else prepared to offer a better deal, so £2.5m is what he is worth.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
2 million?! That Cox fellow went for around that and he was no where near as good. Unlucky palace!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Lets hope many more palace players move on:clap:
Unlucky:laugh:
Seems wolves wanted our other top rated youngster nathaniel clyne but although we agreed a fee he would not even talk to them.Absolute hero status guaranteed.
How much cash did Bloom spend ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace wont see any of the money anyway , the administrators will set aside £2M for expenses so far and the £500k will go in the pot so that the creditors will feel lucky at getting back 5p in the £. :lolol:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Palace wont see any of the money anyway , the administrators will set aside £2M for expenses so far and the £500k will go in the pot so that the creditors will feel lucky at getting back 5p in the £. :lolol:
If you sold your squad and got 100% of the wonga you would see 5p.:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here