Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More reasons to believe Falmer is a pipe dream!

Jul 21, 2003
Says in todays argus, BHA got approval for road changes re Falmer from B&H council after the vote was 5-5 the chairman said yes to make it 6-5, couldnt be closer than that ! Also says part of it is in Lewes DC and they are expected to reject it !
Save yourself a few pennies Silent and stop dreaming now its a pipe dream FAlmer it wont happen!

Jul 21, 2003
Gatwick the cement works now Falmer we've heard it all before it aint gonn happen as the dick head hasnt a clue the finace in place and the council and Prescott wont let it happen anyway far too much opposition the club are playing roullette with all the stacks on one number and we are paying the price a heafty one with rocketing price increases just imagine how much it will cosy if Falmer were to happen!!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Prescott must realise the city needs a proper stadium end of it and i will leave it to the fat fu-cker to say yes or else he will pay.:angry:

Jul 21, 2003
even if he says yes they gotta finace and built it i hope you are a very young man berkshire else you aint gonna see the Albion play there forget Falmer its just a pipe dream beyond Silent he's potless pennyless and pulling the wool over everyone at the club he's spent his penny and now we aint even getting a dribble from him he's broke and leeding the club that way with the legal costs take Zamora for an example its his balls up on footballing issues like not realising when a god offer from Everton came along to take it so if he cant get football right wot chance building a stadium LOL anyone thinks FAlmer wiull be happenning its a pipe dream thats all

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ZZZZzzzzzzzz

Can't believe I even bothered coming into this thread.

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Why is it FG and shit for brains go together.:tosser: :tosser: :tosser:
You say He cannot finace the new stadium, so come on tell us why he can't, it better be good or shut the f*** up TOSSER.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Ignore him and he'll go away. :salute:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Prescott will simply agree with the decision of the local council, Falmer is only one of many projects he has to look at. That bit will be a formality?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FG the man of reason, the peoples fan err perhaps not more like complete dickfaced shithead

Oh and good evening to$$er

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
Even Stevie Wonder can see that Dick Tights only hope of raising the finance for Falmer is to win the lottery for 48 weeks running :D .
FG is one of the true voices of reason on this board, an island of sane rational thinking amongst an ocean of sycophantic idiots who think that Potless is good for the club.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
When are the fixtures out?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Can I assume that the Greens voted against it? Or does somebody have the list of how each Councillor voted?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Fuckin hell mate why so bitter ?

bromleygull

Aug 8, 2003
lancing
Football Genius aka FG said:
Gatwick the cement works now Falmer we've heard it all before it aint gonn happen as the dick head hasnt a clue the finace in place and the council and Prescott wont let it happen anyway far too much opposition the club are playing roullette with all the stacks on one number and we are paying the price a heafty one with rocketing price increases just imagine how much it will cosy if Falmer were to happen!!!!

we all have concerns fg, but WHY cant u just support the people that r trying to make this happen.

i am a level headed guy that listens to all points of veiw but am getting tired of your tiresome bellyaching!!

why do u support the albion and not man ure oh hang-on u will proberly moan about not enough prawn sandwiches being made!!!:nono: :nono: :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here