Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More manager rumours

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't trust Keith Curle. OK they're third this season, but did you see the amount of goals they let-in last season?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Dont think DK would be able to afford to compensate Mansfield, the Coppout Compensation will go straight into Falmer.

I would like to see Tony Adams at the club. Brooker could have a more "in depth" role and I could see a few Arsenal connections coming through. However, I don't think it will happen as it's too much of a risk and the idiots who want Knight out will have a field day!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
......but it has been mentioned by those sometimes in the know, if you know what I mean.
Can't see it myself tho

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
BrightonBird said:
I would like to see Tony Adams at the club. Brooker could have a more "in depth" role and I could see a few Arsenal connections coming through. However, I don't think it will happen as it's too much of a risk and the idiots who want Knight out will have a field day!

But Adams has no managerial experiance at all, we are top of Div 2 not really a cutting ya teeth knda club IMO

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Been talking to (my source). A player. Says most of the players think DK already knows who he wants and has been in contact with the potential manager since thursday. It is someone that was interviewed this time last year after Hinsh went. So can we assume its Adams?

redland said:
But Adams has no managerial experiance at all, we are top of Div 2 not really a cutting ya teeth knda club IMO

That's what I meant as too much of a risk. That is why I thought Brooker could have a more in depth role so when Adams leaves to a bigger club, Brooker will have more faith in himself, as will us fans.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here