Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More GOOD news today - Dick Tight is GOING

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Walking up Queens Rd last night I thought my luck was in when I was ACCOSTED by a man in a dirty mack , but no such luck although what he told me gave me immense SEXUAL gratification.
He told me that a certain potless pillock with his glasses on a bit of string has put his house up for sale as he is off to live in SUNNY Spain with his wife. Now even Stevie Wonder could see it is IMPOSSIBLE to be chairman of a football club especially one like the Albion with all that is going on and live thousands of miles away so it's OBVIOUS that he must be going to resign and maybe the Blooms are taking over which they are entitled to now that they have a controlling interest in the club.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Ernest said:
Walking up Queens Rd last night I thought my luck was in when I was ACCOSTED by a man in a dirty mack , but no such luck although what he told me gave me immense SEXUAL gratification.
He told me that a certain potless pillock with his glasses on a bit of string has put his house up for sale as he is off to live in SUNNY Spain with his wife. Now even Stevie Wonder could see it is IMPOSSIBLE to be chairman of a football club especially one like the Albion with all that is going on and live thousands of miles away so it's OBVIOUS that he must be going to resign and maybe the Blooms are taking over which they are entitled to now that they have a controlling interest in the club.

I lile to think the man in your avatar is you.:)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: More GOOD news today - Dick Tight is GOING

garry nelsons left foot said:
I lile to think the man in your avatar is you.:)

I would like even more to think the Asian Babe in your avatar is you GN

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ernest said:

With fans like you I wouldn't blame him. Any chance of you selling up and moving to Thailand???:lol: you can take Ting Tong from Tooting with you too.

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Icy Gull said:
With fans like you I wouldn't blame him. Any chance of you selling up and moving to Thailand???:lol: you can take Ting Tong from Tooting with you too.

I found that very funny :lolol:

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Ernest said:

Who says the Blooms are going to be any better than Dick is?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

paddy said:
Who says the Blooms are going to be any better than Dick is?

EXACTLY !!!! i reckon Ernest is in with the Blooms and wants them to get in so he can them start the downfall of the club !!! hes bellotti in disguise !!!!! IM TELLING YOU.....THATS WHO HE IS !!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ernest said:
Now even Stevie Wonder could see it is IMPOSSIBLE to be chairman of a football club especially one like the Albion with all that is going on and live thousands of miles away
Malcolm Glazer ?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Then surely you'd better hurry up and kiss his arse just in case.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
If he is going then you'd better get a move on with that arse-kissing you owe.

Edit: Looks like I should read the whole thread before posting :laugh:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here