Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday 2nd February - Trains

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I am fully expecting a total MESS for commuters tomorrow.

Good luck people!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Could be a bad journey to London tomorrow however I have a meeting with my manager lady who travels from Stockport so all is not lost - she has no chance :rolleyes:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
My brother is stuck in Bournmouth, as he has been seriously advised not to go back to London:lolol:He's f***ed as he's got some important lecture tomorrow.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Well FCC will certainly be up the spout, just depends if they take Southern with them!

Currently up in London I've never seen snow set so heavily in a residential area!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I get the feeling my attempts to get to Aberystwyth on the train tomorrow will be futile.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I get the feeling my attempts to get to Aberystwyth on the train tomorrow will be futile.

Isn't that always the case, regardless of weather!

It's a very isolated location to reach by train really.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Be amazed if the tube isn't a complete mess tomorrow on the lines that have an overland portion.

We will see.

Just looked out the window and it's still a carpet of white.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Be amazed if the tube isn't a complete mess tomorrow on the lines that have an overland portion.

We will see.

Just looked out the window and it's still a carpet of white.

The forecast for Monday is heavy snow for London so I think it will probably get worse before it gets better.

I don't want to get stranded in the snow in Brixton in the evening!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Severe delays and cancellations expected for all Southern and First Capital Connect services.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

D

Deleted User X18H

Line problem.

Train services on all routes are being disrupted due to poor weather conditions.Short notice alterations and cancellations can be expected.
Due to extreme weather conditions, Southern services are severely disrupted, with revised services in operation and some services suspended. Passengers are advised not to travel unless absolutely nesessary. Passengers should check with National Rail Enquires on 08457 48 49 50 before travelling.

Message Received: 04:52:11 02/02/2009

No Trains No Trains!!!!!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'd already agreed to work from home today - just as well really

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've just emailed the office - absolutely no chance of me risking going to Londinium today.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Shambles - an inch of snow and the country stops!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here