Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday 24th October

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
For those who can't make it, don't forget we are on Sky Sports a week Monday with the Sheffield Wednesday game from Hillsborough. For those who can't make it, where is everyone watching it?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'm not, i havent got sky, will get someone i know to tape it hopefully

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
At home watching Sky with friends and VCR recording it as well.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'll be there , didn't relise it was half term :clap2:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Nigel 'Bushfire' Erskine is organising an Worthing based Albion fans meet up at the Jack Horner Public House for further details ring Nigel on 01903 202269.:drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Harty said:
All done so sir, somewhat tired and emotional this evening so will respond on the morrow.:)

Emotional as a newt eh? :jester:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Harty said:
Nigel 'Bushfire' Erskine is organising an Worthing based Albion fans meet up at the Jack Horner Public House for further details ring Nigel on 01903 202269.:drink:

The Jack Horner are you sure about this, unless it's changed considerably since i last lived in Worthing i wouldn't hav edescribed the Jack Horner as a pub for footy lads.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Haven't got Sky Sports, but as I would have just arrived at the hotel in Egypt at the time of kick off (and they haven't got Sky Sports either), I'll have to keep up to date with text and Sky News. :nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
John Boy said:
It'll be my first visit to Hillsborough. :excited:

It's a nice stadium.
When you arrive at Leppings Lane walk round to your right. When you get to the front of the stadium turn right towards the road and trees. You will find the memorial to the Liverpool fans there.

The food is good and you can have a drink in the stadium. Good fans too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here