Molango

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Wouldn't mind seeing him get a chance on sat:drink:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
A chance at what? Not playing I hope....

Last edited:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Just a last chance saloon opportunity maybe be a hero

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Bearing in mind the numbers of bodies at the club at present especialy in the Forward area's surely he will have to be involved at some point? Even if on the Subs bench?

Gatting INJ
Hart
Robinson
Revell

Hart, Robinson and Revell seem to gravitate or are prefered in wide positions so we dont have many Centre Forward options.

Maybe worth giving him 15mins's at the end on Saturday if we are 2-0 up, should be match fit after returning from Oldham.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think he will get a chance if Wilkins remains in charge, don't think he would have done under McGhee, I would be happy with that.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As President of the GMMAC Campaign (see my sig), I obviously support the idea of MM being given a chance on Saturday, or at any other time.

The way I see it, we may as well make the most of all the strikers we have at the club, or at least give them a fair shot at proving their worth to the team.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
AlexFrutos said:
As President of the GMMAC Campaign (see my sig), I obviously support the idea of MM being given a chance on Saturday, or at any other time.

The way I see it, we may as well make the most of all the strikers we have at the club, or at least give them a fair shot at proving their worth to the team.
Assuming this is meant at face-value, and not another piss take of a player written off by brain-donors without having been given a proper chance, could I join these ranks please?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
last night he was seriously elated when he heard Oldham had won 2 - 0 at Notts Forest. . He was on the phone to another French bloke about it.

he looked fit and lean and i got the impression he is desparate to be given another chance.

i would be inclined to stick him on the bench for saturday

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Give him a chance, why not? He will be keen to show what he can do with the new management in place.

Can we get Turienzo back for another go?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
In Molango's case probably something to do with the fact that a first touch would be good.
Or some kind of basic understanding of the offside rule.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here