Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Molango!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
He is my hero:D
Yesterday i applauded everything he did even after losing the ball,so why do i like this player so bloody much.I think he is fantastic and i didn't even say that much about zamora and i reckon he is better than the bobster and im sure he will be an albion legend.

MOLANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Thing is he makes going past players look simple in the championship and once he sorts out that first touch he will be a diamond trust me.

Does mr molango look out of his depth in this league no he bloody doesn't he is more than capable of much higher and he is still so young.:clap2:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Another Berkshire Seagull said:
Needs to sort out his first touch, but he's young and will learn.

I remember a certain Terry Connor when he first arrived at the Albion. He couldn't 'absorb' a pass to save his life. Balls used to bounce off him at all angles
Only took a short while to coach him in the technique, and he went on to be one of Albion's finest.

So theres every hope that Molango will turn out to be a real find. :D :D :D

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I agree and I also think he is gorgeous. Daft Bints if you haven't seen this guy then you are in for a treat.

He speaks with a French accent a bit like David Ginola too.

Sorry OGH but you are replaced in my affections.

I also like the way he interacts with the fans

:blush: :lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
What about a song?

Half time yesterday thay played that "Mama loves mango's" (or whatever it's called!)

We were singing, "We've got Molango"

Anyway, surely someone can think up some words to make a catchy song for the man.

:clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
smudge said:
What about a song?

Half time yesterday thay played that "Mama loves mango's" (or whatever it's called!)

We were singing, "We've got Molango"

Anyway, surely someone can think up some words to make a catchy song for the man.

:clap2:

I think it was Bald Gull who came up with some good words to Hakuna Matata

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Yorkie said:
I agree and I also think he is gorgeous. Daft Bints if you haven't seen this guy then you are in for a treat.

daft bints!! stalk victim for this year!! and jakey of course mmmmm

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Apparently Matt Hicks was sent into the Reading dressing room to get Molango's shirt back from the Reading player!!! :D:D

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Yorkie said:

I like his accent but, looks wise, he's not for me! However, I agree
regarding his rapport with the crowd and I think he'l be very popular. I'm impressed!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
fatboy said:
Apparently Matt Hicks was sent into the Reading dressing room to get Molango's shirt back from the Reading player!!! :D:D

I heard that too. I saw him exchanging shirts in front of our goal.

I suppose there'll be a competition to win his signed debut shirt soon.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I just love the way he does his two handed wave.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Could be a superb find, if he continues to score goals like that you can forgive his odd moments of embarrassment. Another good run and cross in second half showed great promise too and I loved his interaction with the crowd. Very exciting!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
great touch to score his goal! won a lot of headers. First touch will improve when he gets djusted to the pace and more confidence. Quality :clap: can't wait for leon to partner him. Although we lost our team looks good!Jarret made some good runs too!

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
A great player i think that knight might enjoy playing off him if they click shit they will scare any team in that league.

he is a well rounded player has more guts than the mighty bobby but lets see how he gets on

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Very exciting player... great prospect... his first touch was poor at Reading tho'... I am sure that he will overcome this problem... Knight and Molango... that will be a good forward line and full of goals IMHO... :) :) :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here