Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mohammed

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Does this guy piss anyone else off? Why does he eat so much? Why is his voice so annoying and why is his stomach one of the most revolting things I have ever seen? His fat pot belly is just horrendous and his hair, he seems to think it's his saviour; well frankly I think it's a pretty poor afro.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
No he ain't, he just a wanker.:tosser:
I don't like Bex, but for Mo to "steal" the last of hee baccy was just plain naughty, and his attitude was " what the the problem" just the very notion that he could not see what he had done that was so wrong, as if its ok to steal.

And another thing..................:lolol:
He smokes more that the rest, but he came into the house with no fags ???

He just ponces them all the time.

mo.................out:annoyed:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Mohammed is a f***ing SLOB

He's a sneaky, devious liar who tries to come across all funny and friendly but is in reality a horrible piece of work.

He came into the saying he used to be a body-builder - WTF! That stomach is NOT the stomach of a body-builder.

He is a TWAT

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Totally agree with Hiney, there's just nothing to like about the fella. Just cos he's had it rough in childhood doesn't mean you have to act an utter ****. I hate the way he never ever looks at the camera or a person he's trying to have it out with, always soooo meek. Grow yourself some balls for christ sake man!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Does this guy piss anyone else off? Why does he eat so much? Why is his voice so annoying and why is his stomach one of the most revolting things I have ever seen? His fat pot belly is just horrendous and his hair, he seems to think it's his saviour; well frankly I think it's a pretty poor afro.

He doesn't annoy me.

I think eating too much, his stomach being big and his afro are ridiculous reasons to not like somebody (unless you're in the house, when eating too much would annoy you). There are far worse people in the house, Luke, Rex, Becca to name a few.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I don't really give a shit about his stomach and his afro, or his eating habits really.

As a person, he comes across as sly, devious and generally pretty horrible. He is quite happy to steal someone's tobacco and then collude with Mario to steal an allocation of drink when it was strictly rationed.

You could argue that Rex is a 'worse' person but there is no way Mohammed is any worse than Luke & Rebecca. Luke's worst fault is that he is an old person trapped in a young person's body and Rebecca is just an immature binge-drinker.

Big Brother is GOOD this year!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
sorry disagree, Stu is a mascara wearing :tosser:

One parent family, love my daughter, :bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:........bolloxs

Stu could well win it.

He came into the house looking like some kind of gigolo out to shag anything but has really done well.

Belinda would NOT have done the cycling task if it wasn't for Stu.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
This man is a terrible advert for Islam, he bangs on about getting halal meat...yet at the same time he smokes and drinks alcohol, both of which are forbidden by the Ku'ran...time to get him out.

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London
This man is a terrible advert for Islam, he bangs on about getting halal meat...yet at the same time he smokes and drinks alcohol, both of which are forbidden by the Ku'ran...time to get him out.

:lolol:and he always ask sara 'would you f*** me'? doesn't he have to get married?:afro:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here