Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mods - A suggestion

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Of course naming isn't appropriate (it doesn't take a quick google to see names mentioned) and we already know the name of the ex-Brighton current Bournemouth player whose name was mentioned on BBC News earlier anyway. What I am merely suggesting is that can't there even be discussion around the allegations? Are we not even allowed to say that having 6 of our players arrested at the same time will be hugely damaging for the club, even if they are not charged / not guilty, or if the charges are dropped by the one lady? Certainly in the past where other footballers / celebrities have been accused of charges, people have talked about it (Van Persie's allegations spring to mind).

In all fairness to the Mods on this one, I think they're spot on and apologies if that sounds like i'm being a sycophant.

We live in a society where the slightest hint of an allegation against a named individual nowadays has various repurcussions and so, for example, how would you feel if inadvertant comments made on an internet site led to the person making them being hauled up in front of court for defamation or the site being forcably closed?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
As the people who are trying it on are rocking the boat can we refer to them as Rockers?

Then the whole thing can be Mods v Rockers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here