Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Model mother 2

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Only in England?

A woman who left her two-year-old son alone for the weekend while she went out with her boyfriend has been found guilty of child cruelty.

The boy was found crying, dressed in dirty underwear and standing in water at the flat in Lincoln. He had looked through rubbish for food scraps.

Kelly Tollerton, 22, denied child cruelty and perverting the course of justice, at Lincoln Crown Court.

She was released on bail. Sentencing was adjourned for reports to be made.

Tollerton was convicted of one count of child cruelty by way of neglect, one of child cruelty by way of abandonment and one charge of perverting the course of justice.

Recorder William Harbage told the defendant that she faced a custodial sentence.

"You have been convicted on the clearest possible evidence of leaving your two-and-a-half-year-old son home alone while you went to stay for the weekend with your partner.

"This was the culmination of a period of wilful neglect of him and, on the evidence, your parenting of this child was totally inadequate."

The court had heard the child, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was found by police after neighbours noticed water leaking from the flooded flat into their apartment below.

The jury was told the toddler had been penned into the kitchen while Tollerton spent the weekend with Ken Hill, 36.

When the boy was found, a packet of chocolate and a spoon were on the kitchen floor.

Tollerton had claimed her friend Emma Barton looked after the youngster, but this was rejected by the jury.

During the trial, Tollerton told the court: "I would never ignore him. I would talk to him. He was a happy, smiling, contented boy.

"I would play with the boy. I would get toys out and show them what they did. I would play with him and read him stories.

"I took care of him to the best I could. I was never neglectful of him at all."

The child is now being looked after by foster carers and is said to be "progressing well".

Speaking after the trial, Det Con Jayne Tolley, said: "This case was very upsetting and distressing for everyone concerned in the investigation.

"However, our discomfort was insignificant when compared to that of the little boy who was left in such dire conditions.

"Sadly I doubt that this is an isolated incident, albeit an extreme example."

Tollerton is due to be sentenced at Lincoln Crown Court on 27 June.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is a true story ! My soon to be ex wife has four childen. Two from her first marriage, one from her second and the fourth is adopted. How he came to be adopted is the issue.

Ex wife used to repo cars until the day she got shot at. She decided that it wasn't such a healthy area of that profession so she ended up repoing furniture and the like instead. The adopted son came from a crack addict who when my wife went to get a payment on a TV the mother couldn't afford it so she offered her kid as payment instead !

Well my wife decided to adopt him and that's what happened. However, the surprising thing was that nobody there really thought t was such a big deal.

che

Nov 24, 2007
This is a true story ! My soon to be ex wife has four childen. Two from her first marriage, one from her second and the fourth is adopted. How he came to be adopted is the issue.

Ex wife used to repo cars until the day she got shot at. She decided that it wasn't such a healthy area of that profession so she ended up repoing furniture and the like instead. The adopted son came from a crack addict who when my wife went to get a payment on a TV the mother couldn't afford it so she offered her kid as payment instead !

Well my wife decided to adopt him and that's what happened. However, the surprising thing was that nobody there really thought t was such a big deal.

Wow what a story:ohmy:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Wow what a story:ohmy:

To say that I have lived the Jerry Springer experience is not an exaggeration. For example, wife's second husband was your stereotypical fat American. He was 6'4" tall but weighed 44 stone. First time I met him I thought he was the living incarnation of Jabba the Hut. He would get out of breathe walking 15' to the toilet.

Anyway, even though he was 10 years younger than me he sadly died a couple of years ago. He had had several near fatal heart attacks in the past but serval months after the last one although he was bedridden he finally secumbed.

He was potless when he died so a friend of the family gave him a coffin. The problem was that said friend was only 5'10" tall. They got round the problem by cuting his legs off and putting them in the coffin beside him.

Eldest step daughter is now 21, her third child is on the way although we're not sure of the father (I hope he's black because it would really piss off her Red Neck father). The father of the first two children is now in prison.

Eldest step son was nearly killed when he got in the way of a shotgun blast. It took half his right side away but against the odds he survived. Mind you he and his friends were only playing !

Believe me there's plenty more where that lot came from.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That bird apart from being FAT and UGLY is also a **** for leaving her "boy" as she calls him and not even her son.

Shoot the ROTTER.

che

Nov 24, 2007
To say that I have lived the Jerry Springer experience is not an exaggeration. For example, wife's second husband was your stereotypical fat American. He was 6'4" tall but weighed 44 stone. First time I met him I thought he was the living incarnation of Jabba the Hut. He would get out of breathe walking 15' to the toilet.

Anyway, even though he was 10 years younger than me he sadly died a couple of years ago. He had had several near fatal heart attacks in the past but serval months after the last one although he was bedridden he finally secumbed.

He was potless when he died so a friend of the family gave him a coffin. The problem was that said friend was only 5'10" tall. They got round the problem by cuting his legs off and putting them in the coffin beside him.

Eldest step daughter is now 21, her third child is on the way although we're not sure of the father (I hope he's black because it would really piss off her Red Neck father). The father of the first two children is now in prison.

Eldest step son was nearly killed when he got in the way of a shotgun blast. It took half his right side away but against the odds he survived. Mind you he and his friends were only playing !

Believe me there's plenty more where that lot came from.

Why not write a book about it.It will be a bestseller.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why not write a book about it.It will be a bestseller.

I think most people would thionk it was a work of fiction. A good few years ago I was engaged to a rather neurotic (that's me being polite) millionaire's daughter in New Jersey, there's a quite odd tales out of that too.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Good Job He Was Dead Before You Chopped His Legs Off And Put Them In The Coffin Really. If Not, He'd Probably Have Eaten Them.

And How Come You Married Someone Who Is Clearly American Trailer Park Trash? You Always Come Across As Such A Cool Dude.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Good Job He Was Dead Before You Chopped His Legs Off And Put Them In The Coffin Really. If Not, He'd Probably Have Eaten Them.

And How Come You Married Someone Who Is Clearly American Trailer Park Trash? You Always Come Across As Such A Cool Dude.

Well she didn't live in a trailer park for a start but there's a variety of things I have done, some good and a few far from good that have led me to lead a fairly unconventional life. I can't say I'd recommend it although it does mean that I have a knack of fitting in anywhere. That's just as well because for example, ast month I was working for a large NHS trust in the East End and now I am working for a firm that market beauty products. Most of the staff are French and to be honest, rather good looking. Then of course there's the models ......

Don't think there's too many on NSC like me though.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Only in England? Not at all. Go and read some of the stories on Daily Rotten to see quite how many countries this kind of thing happens in.

Yeah, I know. It was a bit of a dig after yesterday's Model Mother thread began "only in America," which is equally silly.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
My youngest son is nearly 2. I could not even imagine leaving him alone for a few minutes. I even worry when I am in the kitchen and he is in his room or the lounge. How anyone could imagine that he would be okay for a whole weekend on his own is beond me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How anyone could imagine that he would be okay for a whole weekend on his own is beond me.

Thats the point though isn't it. The selfish witch clearly wasn't particularly bovvered. The poor little lad isn't a child to her - he's just an inconvenience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here