Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Model Football Stadiums

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll probably be told by a few keyboard aficionados that this thread has already been done, I know the site has been highlighted before but the Amex model he has done is top quality. The only thing is, we are in phase two now, which means he will have to be too!

To those that are going to 'fixtures' me, thanks for caring, to those that haven't seen these pics... enjoy!

Model Football Stadiums - Gallery

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Haven't seen these so thanks for posting.

Amazing, and the Goldstone one is awesome.

Also, something about old Wembley, the new one is great but doesn't have the same kudos as the old one imo.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
They are amazing......is it me or is the North stand(Goldstone) smaller than it actually was at the away end side?. I don't remember that gap being that big.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I recognise this bloke. I sat next to him a few times in the last couple of years at Withdean. If you post on here Peter, what made you chose that stand at Saltergate for a model? Just seems like a very random choice.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
PS - are the club still going to have a museum in the Amex and if so, will the Goldstone model be there? Surely this purchase is more important than a new striker!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here