Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mobile Phones

gull45

Mar 10, 2006
Right, its upgrade time again, i currently have the motorola pbl and think its pretty poor.
What new phones are about and how good are they?
any views welcome.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
O2 XDA mini S - THe Daddy of all phones.

Not the smallest but has more functions and features than any phone by rights should have,

gull45

Mar 10, 2006
its all so confusing!! i dont really need one with an MP3 though i wouldnt mind a decent camera, to be honest the best feature it could have is a breathaliser to stop me calling horrid truffle hunters after a few beers!! :(

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Titanic said:
daughter just got a sony 750i... it seems v.good to me!

I also recently got a Sony Ericsson K750i and have been very impressed with it so far. It depends what sort of features you want on your phone Gull45. The K750i has Bluetooth, an MP3 player, good storage memory, and a good battery. Also has a very good quality camera.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And old but gold Sony Ericsson P900 which I might upgrade to a p910i, very clever phone.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
gull45 said:
is that the sony camera one mr ball?

It is. The cybershot thingsmejiggery.
I am an expert in no particular field, but that is what i have and taking shots is rather nice. Catches clear imagery of shadows come late evening.

gull45

Mar 10, 2006
Right then!! thats the fella for me!!!
Cheers everyone! i wont do a kev the ape mini series about me new phone though :lol:

cronemeister

Jan 16, 2006
I've got the w810i...similar to the k750i but a lot lot better. Had loads of bother with the joystick on my k750 loads of crap gets in behind it and fucks it basically over a period of time. The joystick on the w810i is an all in one sealed unit so this can't happen. Came with a 512mb memory stick and some kick ass headphones. 2mp camera and the mp3 playing facility is class. You can also turn the phone on in music mode only for when you are flying etc which is handy.

Its awesome !! The black design with the orange bits on are a quite good contrast and look fab !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here