Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mobile Phones

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I heard that some even allow you to take photos and listen to music as well.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Blackberry Pearl is ze bollocks of ze dog

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I find you can't beat a BT payphone for value for money and call clarity. They're also a great place to find snails.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I heard that some even allow you to take photos and listen to music as well.

others even alow you to make PHONE CALLS

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Woodchip said:
I have it via O2 - I'm really not that much of a gadget freak but it's brilliant - I can shout "CALL HOME" at it and it recognises me, I used it as the only camera I had with me over Easter and the pics are absolutely superb (that one on the Nurburgring thread was taken with it, for example) - plus it obviously does all the usual Blackberry stuff: personal organiser/email/web etc etc. And it's smaller than a ten packet of fags. :geekfest:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
The LG U400 an excellent phone. Go to the three store in churchall sq. and they do some excellent deals! :clap2:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Man of Harveys said:
I can shout "CALL HOME" at it and it recognises me,

That sounds like a challenge for anyone near you at Withdean to shout "CALL HOME" throughout the match, and see how much they can run up your phone bill...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trufflehound said:
That sounds like a challenge for anyone near you at Withdean to shout "CALL HOME" throughout the match, and see how much they can run up your phone bill...
Hahaha, thankfully most Brighton fans are too cool and clever to spurn kitschy films like ET directed by that simpleton otherwise it could get really messy with them all shouting "phone home" to pass the time.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Man of Harveys said:
I have it via O2 - I'm really not that much of a gadget freak but it's brilliant - I can shout "CALL HOME" at it and it recognises me, I used it as the only camera I had with me over Easter and the pics are absolutely superb (that one on the Nurburgring thread was taken with it, for example) - plus it obviously does all the usual Blackberry stuff: personal organiser/email/web etc etc. And it's smaller than a ten packet of fags. :geekfest:

I am thinking of upgrading to said Blackberry in a month or so

Sounds MARVELLOUS

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here