Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mob to palace

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Oh yeah let's not forget how heavy handed you lot were on that seat you ripped out at the Amex ay !!! Or that carnage you caused in a toilet cubicle.

Facepalm that feeble attempt at mob mentality

Loada kids watching too much football factory & giving it all that "jog on" & "muggy ****" waffle

Oh dear. I never said Palace did anything in Brighton.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Oh dear. I never said Palace did anything in Brighton.

Ah maybe crossed wires, when you facepalmed I thought you were trying to come across all "our mobs tougher than your mob" which is why I said these so called "mobs" are nothing more than footy factory wannabe's that talk all the old bollocks (ours as well as yours).... If you were facepalming the idea of football mobs in general then I agree it's cringworthy for the reasons I have just given.
The only mob I ever go to football with is my 9 year old son who tells me off for singing the refs a w@nker let alone anything else & no we won't be attending the palace v Brighton game although I'd love to (& no not to get involved in any soppy limp wristed attempts at being part of a mob) but I think the atmosphere is going to be immense which is what going to a football match is all about...... Absolutely gutted

Last edited:

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
We got to Wembley in 1990 and 91 thank you very much Sir, You? Knocked out by Luton on pens in 2009, i think you have to go Back as far as 2004 and that was in Wales.

You are stroker of the highest degree and are really starting to make my shit itch!!!

No chance of getting to Wembley when game is in Wales and Wembley not built!!! Thick twat.

Have to go back as far as 2004, I think you will find it closer to 2012 than 90 or 91.

f*** nugget x x x x

Jan 30, 2008
got ticket for palarse. Was thinking it would be good if we could get a load of us to go up on same train. thinking of drinking in hheath in afternoon getting 1614 train to east croydon. guess that would be 1555 ish out of bton. lets go up there mob handed!!
i thought everyone was going from Horsham :bla:

D

Deleted member 18477

Outclassed Sir? What a Bender, WE LOST ON PENS THEY COULDNT EVEN SCORE IN 120 MINUTES EVEN WITH A MAN ADVANTAGE FOR THE LAST 50 MINUTES AND WE SHOULD OF HAd A PENALTY, so how is that outclassed? Outpassed? Yes, Please get the League cup semis Before mocking, Idiot.

You're clearly deluded!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Outclassed Sir? What a Bender, WE LOST ON PENS THEY COULDNT EVEN SCORE IN 120 MINUTES EVEN WITH A MAN ADVANTAGE FOR THE LAST 50 MINUTES AND WE SHOULD OF HAd A PENALTY, so how is that outclassed? Outpassed? Yes, Please get the League cup semis Before mocking, Idiot.

Look, the facts speak for themselves, over the two games, 40 odds attempts on goal for one team and about 4 for the other, time in oppo half was about 70-30%. even the commentators said the best team won and the final would be better with them in it. your players froze on the big stage, decided to park the bus around the 18 yard box instead of letting some of your better players play there natural game. You were an embaressment to the Championship. Time to move on.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Absolutely Heartbroken :facepalm: Just another cup competition we have got further than you in, Blimey You Twats lost to Luton on Pens in the Johnstone Tinpot trophy 3 years ago, Bet you were in tears, and you call the CC Mickey Mouse :lolol::lolol:

Just like the FA Cup this year...

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Yeah, because everyone remembers the beaten semi-finalists in the League Cup. In fact, the BBC are bringing out a commemorative DVD "The Glorious Losers - 30 years of beaten League Cup Semi-Finalists", it's tipped to be a top seller

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Not sure I'd be boasting about your performance to be honest. Completely negative home and away, the phrase parking the bus never fitted so well. In both games you were battered and only the bar, post and a referee disallowing a perfectly good Cardiff goal in the first leg prevented it being an absolute hammering. Oh and yes you should have had a penalty, but judging by the performance in the shoot out, it was hardly a guaranteed goal was it.

Who have you got in the FA Cup this weekend?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here