Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mob to palace

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
You are the prune whom has come on here trolling. If you are not capable (which I don't believe you are) of discussing something sensibly, adding something to the discussion/board or reaching a level of sense and sensibility, then I suggest you f*** off, you utter goon.

f*** off where ? the geezer obviously has nothing else going on in his life. Made himself look a right pratt on here again bless him

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
According to your "Fans" the CC is Mickey Mouse, shame you havent got the semis of it in god knows how long then isnt it Sir.

I don't think the cc is a mickey mouse cup & don't think many Brighton fans would either, howether you were outclassed by Cardiff & you know it, you were lucky to get to pens & the better side won.... FACT

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
And i come on here to the sound of "Dirty Pikeys of Shithurst"
Firstly I'm not the one denying spouting off secondly it's my clubs forum & if you come on here with your attitude then you've either gotta expect some abuse or don't come on

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
The BBS i would imagine, But seriously you lot need a life, telling Me to "F**K Off Behind the safety of your computer keyboard.

Well we're coming up to Selhurst on tuesday, tell us where you're gonna be and we can tell it to your face. As for the BBS, thought they all hated you on there for being....well, being YOU. Twat.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
The BBS i would imagine, But seriously you lot need a life, telling Me to "F**K Off Behind the safety of your computer keyboard.

Mate don't talk crap, I'd respond in the same if you had this attitude face to face as I'm sure many others would (on both sides)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
90 and 91, we didnt Gloat when you clown lost against Little old LUTON in the JPT, and you call us shit!

No, that's right. I'm sure you didn't gloat AT ALL when we lost to Luton in the JPT. :rolleyes:

And yes, we were shit at the time, but at least we realised that & always appreciated our club's commitment to cutting their cloth accordingly (which is something your thieving, unscrupulous mob would never understand).

Anyway, enough of this attempt at a rational debate with a dullard. See you next Tuesday - if your granny lets you go. :wave:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Really not looking forward to Tuesday.

As for a Brighton "mob"....:facepalm:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Really not looking forward to Tuesday.

As for a Brighton "mob"....:facepalm:

Oh yeah let's not forget how heavy handed you lot were on that seat you ripped out at the Amex ay !!! Or that carnage you caused in a toilet cubicle.

Facepalm that feeble attempt at mob mentality

Loada kids watching too much football factory & giving it all that "jog on" & "muggy ****" waffle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here