Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mob to palace

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
No you cant get to grip with facts which is why you feel the need to resort to personal insults.

You come on here spouting off all the f***ing time & think you shouldn't be insulted..... Mate you must lead a boring life

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Oh here we go the Mighty League One trophy, real collectors item that is.

I'm not claiming that. I am stating that we did have a chance to appear at Wembley. Disbunking your theory.

I remember working at Wembley when Deal Town beat Chippenham Town in the FA Vase.

But carry on boasting about almost getting there.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Awwww just look at Mark Brights face on the league cup show. How brave palace were last night, how close they were to getting to wembley. So close and yet so far aaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha smell the pikey tears.,

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
I'm not claiming that. I am stating that we did have a chance to appear at Wembley. Disbunking your theory.

I remember working at Wembley when Deal Town beat Chippenham Town in the FA Vase.

But carry on boasting about almost getting there.

Im not Boasting, just stating why i dont understand how you lot can take the piss out of us when you didnt even get past the Third round, despite it Being Liverpool.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Awwww just look at Mark Brights face on the league cup show. How brave palace were last night, how close they were to getting to wembley. So close and yet so far aaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha smell the pikey tears.,

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

According to your "Fans" the CC is Mickey Mouse, shame you havent got the semis of it in god knows how long then isnt it Sir.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Im not the one telling them to F**K off though.

You are the prune whom has come on here trolling. If you are not capable (which I don't believe you are) of discussing something sensibly, adding something to the discussion/board or reaching a level of sense and sensibility, then I suggest you f*** off, you utter goon.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
And what do you have to Gloat about exactly?, God i hope we do the double over you lot next week.

Thinking about the look on your face last night as your Wembley dreams were smashed to smithereens. Not that you would've actually been there yourself to witness it, of course... :lol:

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
You are the prune whom has come on here trolling. If you are not capable (which I don't believe you are) of discussing something sensibly, adding something to the discussion/board or reaching a level of sense and sensibility, then I suggest you f*** off, you utter goon.

Im not a Troll, and your the Trolling Twat on the BBS which i am now Back on :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here