Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mob to palace

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Werent you that Tinpot Club who lost to Liverpool in the third round, we were Pens away from Wembley and you take the piss? What a tool.

Yeah. We played their first team and only just lost, where as you played middlesborough and southamptons second teams then Uniteds third/fourth string team. Look at the table little boy.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Absolutely Heartbroken :facepalm: Just another cup competition we have got further than you in, Blimey You Twats lost to Luton on Pens in the Johnstone Tinpot trophy 3 years ago, Bet you were in tears, and you call the CC Mickey Mouse :lolol::lolol:

Why would we be in tears if it's tinpot ya f***ing gobby little drip

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
f*** off Palace talking your shit on this thread , you are bitter.

More to the point , these 15 year olds on the 16:55 sound terrifying

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Outclassed Sir? What a Bender, WE LOST ON PENS THEY COULDNT EVEN SCORE IN 120 MINUTES EVEN WITH A MAN ADVANTAGE FOR THE LAST 50 MINUTES AND WE SHOULD OF HAd A PENALTY, so how is that outclassed? Outpassed? Yes, Please get the League cup semis Before mocking, Idiot.

I take it you just set out to be a f*cking knobhead. Why don't you try reading what I wrote? I was clearly talking about our game against Cardiff. Let me remind you this is a Brighton board - when I talk about "we" I'm talking about the Albion not effing Cardiff. I hate Palace with a passion you wouldn't believe, and every sentence you write just makes me even more sure of that. Utter pr*ck.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
f*** off Palace talking your shit on this thread , you are bitter.

More to the point , these 15 year olds on the 16:55 sound terrifying

No Just cause you have nothing to shout about your shitty club you all go ape shit about ours, You could only dream to getting to were we were yesterday, and im not Bitter, Frustrated thats all.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
I take it you just set out to be a f*cking knobhead. Why don't you try reading what I wrote? I was clearly talking about our game against Cardiff. Let me remind you this is a Brighton board - when I talk about "we" I'm talking about the Albion not effing Cardiff. I hate Palace with a passion you wouldn't believe, and every sentence you write just makes me even more sure of that. Utter pr*ck.

I State facts Sir thats all.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
No Just cause you have nothing to shout about your shitty club you all go ape shit about ours, You could only dream to getting were we were yesterday, and im not Bitter, Frustrated thats all.

Aaaaahahaha do you really believe that ?
Anyway if that much of a shitty little club why dya keep coming on OUR forum ffs !!!
Piss off back to ya pikey message board

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No Just cause you have nothing to shout about your shitty club you all go ape shit about ours, You could only dream to getting to were we were yesterday, and im not Bitter, Frustrated thats all.

This thread isnt about that. You just sit on this board picking a row with anyone who mentions anything and basically take over threads.

in other words , PM them instead of ruining everything or in other words

f*** off mate , you're boring

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Outclassed Sir? What a Bender, WE LOST ON PENS THEY COULDNT EVEN SCORE IN 120 MINUTES EVEN WITH A MAN ADVANTAGE FOR THE LAST 50 MINUTES AND WE SHOULD OF HAd A PENALTY, so how is that outclassed? Outpassed? Yes, Please get the League cup semis Before mocking, Idiot.

You were clearly outclassed, how can you possibly argue that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here