Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Moan moan moan moan moan.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If our results had been LWDDWLWDLWW instead of LDWWWWWLDDL there would be far less moaning.

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
This board has become one massive moan in, by so called fans who are unrealistic and over demanding
Really is a depressing place these days.

Suspect most are "new" or at least born again supporters...and who forget where we can from and where we are now

Get some perspective and enjoy the journey.....and above all have some patience......we will get there ( premier league)...but let's make sure we are ready and fully prepared......just look how good Southampton were last season, and how they are struggling now
If it takes a year or so more.....then so be it

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I'm new to Nsc but old to the Albion, I really don't get all the negativity I can only guess its the JCL's or the people who had Brighton as their "second team" (2 teams,wtf!!! ) And started coming when the hype happened around us and if we don't win every week they just are not happy, have to admit I am get a bit tired and frustrated with a lot of posts on here, time to take a break from NSC me thinks

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
This board has become one massive moan in, by so called fans who are unrealistic and over demanding

Suspect most are "new" or at least born again supporters...and who forget where we can from and where we are now

Get some perspective and enjoy the journey.....and above all have some patience......we will get there ( premier league)...but let's make sure we are ready and fully prepared......just look how good Southampton were last season, and how they are struggling now

Or maybe, fans like me who cannot stand this dire tippy tappy Latin football? I can tolerate it if we win, or even get a good draw, but we are now back to the same dire, boring football that we were subjected to at the end of last season. Poyet knew we needed a striker, he kept telling everyone who would listen for months. Have we got one? NO!

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Weird & flippant to blame the negativity on JCLs.

As a Season ticket holder for the past 20 years, I have seen it all. Some good times & much mediocrity. When the team is playing well, too many on this site have too great expectations. When things go wrong, on the pitch, or with the manager's tactics, results not going right then any criticism is deemed worse than some on this site are so flipping blinkered, they think that everything will be okay for ever & a day - even if it means relegation.

Well sorry if I dare to criticise the holier god that is Poyet, who is the most stubborn & blinkered manager that I have known at the Albion & positively the most frustrating. Old dogs don't play new tricks & GP has been found out by the opposition. He has taken BHA as far as he can. Mid table at best under his realm. At best.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Weird & flippant to blame the negativity on JCLs.

As a Season ticket holder for the past 20 years, I have seen it all. Some good times & much mediocrity. When the team is playing well, too many on this site have too great expectations. When things go wrong, on the pitch, or with the manager's tactics, results not going right then any criticism is deemed worse than some on this site are so flipping blinkered, they think that everything will be okay for ever & a day - even if it means relegation.

Well sorry if I dare to criticise the holier god that is Poyet, who is the most stubborn & blinkered manager that I have known at the Albion & positively the most frustrating. Old dogs don't play new tricks & GP has been found out by the opposition. He has taken BHA as far as he can. Mid table at best under his realm. At best.

I think it's more to do with the fact that some people are realistic enough to understand that we'll have good seasons, bad seasons and average seasons and that success and failure should be measured as a season as a whole not after a handful of matches. Barring a financial crisis at the club we'll always have the Albion and win, draw or lose, life goes on.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think it's more to do with the fact that some people are realistic enough to understand that we'll have good seasons, bad seasons and average seasons and that success and failure should be measured as a season as a whole not after a handful of matches. Barring a financial crisis at the club we'll always have the Albion and win, draw or lose, life goes on.

Reasoned, rational, considered and sensible comment like this has NO place on NSC.

Expect an infraction in the post x

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Reasoned, rational, considered and sensible comment like this has NO place on NSC.

Expect an infraction in the post x

Sorry, I'll go and thrash myself to within an inch of my life before saying a thousand hail Marys.

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
But what exactly do you mean by moaning? After every game that is not a 100% perfect Albion performance, there are bound to be positive and negative things to discuss. Just because some people want to talk about the negative aspects and discuss what could be done to improve them, it doesn't make them a doom mongering JCL. What do you want this forum to be? A place where you are only allowed to post sycophantic comments on how brilliant we are?

Pretty much every game is followed by a bunch of threads discussing the game, many of which are bound to focus on things that can be improved (because that makes for interesting and lively discussion), and then a few hours later you get a few of these threads where people incorrectly interpret debate as moaning. It's the circle of NSC life.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

Hear Hear, This exactly.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
it takes more than a couple of seasons to build a successful football team at this level. We get a bit of cash and new stadium and all of a sudden we want to sack the manager because we lose a few games. Get a grip people give our young talented manager who wants to plat football the right way so time to get everything in place.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fine then lets start winning our home games(not waiting till half time will help and START FAST NOT SLOOOOOWWWWW) and if we lose away so be it. Generally away are hardcore and you kind of expect defeat so anything else is a bonus. The jcls wont hang around for long with results like the last three and there is nowt more depressimg than 13000 in a 30000 stadium just ask palace and boro.

Edit : having bridders crofts and hammond means gus set out not to lose instead of to win.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Watching Albion is very frustrating at the moment, lots of players and the team are under-achieving massively but that's all it is.

It can be fixed and we just have to have hope that our form will step up and we'll play like we can; in the same way as we have for the whole club for the last 10,20,30+ years and it's all worked out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here