Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mo-vember

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
I have decided to grow a (probably piss poor) tache for Mo-vember to support prostate cancer. I want a head shot of a tached-up Brighton player, ideally Jimmy Case to have on my Mo-Space page

Googled to not much avail as most of his photos seem to be in a Liverpool kit, so this is a request on any other ideas where I can get one from to the great & good of NSC please?

Thank you!

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
Yep, I googled him also but most were without a tache. Jimmy Case was my favourite though when I first started watching so he would be best

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
CASE_Jimmy_19810926_TE_R.jpg

However, if you do use this, I would suggest asking Sporting Heroes for permission, just in case (or is it Jimmy :jester: ).

I have decided to grow a (probably piss poor) tache for Mo-vember to support prostate cancer. I want a head shot of a tached-up Brighton player, ideally Jimmy Case to have on my Mo-Space page

Googled to not much avail as most of his photos seem to be in a Liverpool kit, so this is a request on any other ideas where I can get one from to the great & good of NSC please?

Thank you!

Hero. My friend works for this charity, I'd grow one but work are mean.

Movember is back!

Over the past two years Movember has raised a staggering £3.5 million for The Prostate Cancer Charity. This year, we’d like you to get involved and help us raise even more!

Foster that facial fuzz

Men – have you ever wondered what you’d look like with a moustache? Ladies – ever wanted the men in your life to try a bit of facial furniture? Well now’s your chance! We are encouraging men across the country to grow a moustache (or ‘mo’) throughout the month of November. It’s so simple - no effort is required at all, all men need to do is stop shaving for a month!

Men can grow their mo in a variety of styles from ‘The Magnum P.I’ or the ‘The Errol Flynn’ to the famous ‘Handlebar’.

Mo Sistas, you’ll need to sign up too, to support your Mo Bros, help them raise lots of money and assist them in styling their hairy top lips.

At the end of the month there is a fantastic Movember Gala Party where Mo Bros can show off their moustaches and Mo Sistas can don fabulous fancy dress - tickets are free when you raise £80! There are even prizes for the most stylish top lip.

The challenge begins 1st November. All participants register with a clean shaven face and spend the remainder of the month growing and grooming their mos into prize assets whilst raising as much money and awareness about prostate cancer as possible.

Register now at movember.com or forward this email to anyone you know who may be interested in taking part.

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
Cheers BoF, the one I have at the mo. is the one of Case clattering what I think is Wilkins, but a head shot showing the tache in all it's glory would be the nuts as that and the one I have are a bit small (it is only a small area)

Even better would be a copy of a Pannini sticker showing ideally Case, but otherwise I think Shanks, McNab, Ward (just before my time) Grealish (although I think he was full beard) or any other tached fella would be just the ticket. I can't show Jimmy or anyone in a non Albion kit

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
Cheers Taybha, Paddy McGuire from Shameless? Want him in a Brighton kit so I reckon I may well see if I can crop BoF's Jimmy Case & use that, get's the old style badge in as well!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely anyone from our '77 promotion side, inc the kit lady, will do.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The boys on my section at work are doing this.

As the token female I can't join in sadly but I am apparently registered as a Mo Sister. And a source of sponsorship money, natch.

They're all going for the gringo look despite my attempts to persuade them to do a Merv Hughes :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here