Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I assume I can get from ticket office tomorrow if I decide to go?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Should be okay tomorrow, they usually send them back the day before so don't leave it til Friday afternoon. I'm going there tomorrow to get tickets for some of my posse.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Should be okay tomorrow, they usually send them back the day before so don't leave it til Friday afternoon. I'm going there tomorrow to get tickets for some of my posse.

That's what I thought, thanks.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I would be shocked if there aren't tickets on the day. We didn't even sell out when tickets were only £5 a few years ago.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Anyone know how many we've sold?

If the atmosphere is anything like the game the other year with the 'we're the left side/right side' chant I can't wait!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We've only been given an allocation of 4,000 for Saturday , hopefully there are a few left and it is POTD.

Crawley 'Gull

Oct 3, 2005
Crawley
I ordered mine last friday and they haven't arrived yet. Is this normal!?
I don't really fancy spending another 3 hours on the phone tomorrow trying to get through to the ticket office...

Crawley 'Gull

Oct 3, 2005
Crawley
Crawley, I ordered 3 tickets over phone today. Ticket office said if not received by Friday to call them and they will arrange for me to collect duplicates at MK stadium on Saturday.

Ok, cheers -that's good to know.
Am hopeful they'll arrive tomorrow......It's too much stress trying to get thought to the ticket office these days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here