Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missing in Action - or "where are they now" ?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Missing - Fredirico Turenzo and Adam El-Abd

are they

injured ?

in the reserves ?

sleeping rough under the pier ?

still queuing at the home office for a visa ?

sunk on the Belgrano ??

Reward available for information to their whereabouts

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Chaigneau played the second half for the reserves last Tuesday and did two decent saves including pushing a decent free kick round the post. The result was 0-0 against Luton reserves so a decent match.
El Abd played at right back and was ok but not as good as Gary Elphick who earned himself a place on the bench today.
Turienzo looked lacksadaisical in his attitude and couldn't be bothered.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Alexis also played in the reserves and was useless.
He's got to show that he is willing to play for a place in the first team.

McGhee was there watching the reserve game so it's not as if he is relying on other's opinions.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Anyone going to the reserves game against Ringmer on the 2nd nov??

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Weds are difficult for me.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Yorkie said:

I was wondering what had happened to him as he's not even on the bench. Struck me that with our supply of crosses a player like him would at least be a useful option on the bench. CKR is at least taller than Knight and Robinson but he is in many ways a similar type of 'tricky' player who can get goals from nothing but obviously wont all the time.

I still think we need a bustling centre forward type to get on the end of things and stir things up. Introduced as a sub he could change things - very much like Lee did for Cardiff yesterday. Mcammon hasn't really done that consistently and it now looks like Turienzo isn't going to do it either.

More than a shame as we splashed out cash for him.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yorkie said:
Chaigneau played the second half for the reserves last Tuesday and did two decent saves including pushing a decent free kick round the post. The result was 0-0 against Luton reserves so a decent match.
El Abd played at right back and was ok but not as good as Gary Elphick who earned himself a place on the bench today.

Sounds like a good 150k spent

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
KinkyGoebels said:
Sounds like a good 150k spent

Unfortunately you cannot legislate for a player's attitude.
His agent was behind us and he was going mental. I don't know any Spanish but I am pretty sure whatever he was saying isn't in any school text book.
I think El Turi would have got a rocket from his as well after that game.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I really dont get whats happened to Alexis, he has the potential to be a big answer to some of our problems judging on his form from early last season. This is a player who was fancied by Ranieri to become a 1st teamer at Chelsea. Very strange!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
El-Abd, Nicolas and Turienzo all did nothing on Tuesday to warrant a first team place.

caz

Aug 10, 2005
Albion Dan said:
I really dont get whats happened to Alexis, he has the potential to be a big answer to some of our problems judging on his form from early last season. This is a player who was fancied by Ranieri to become a 1st teamer at Chelsea. Very strange!

As someone said before, him and McGhee have fallen out. it makes sense now, dropped him, for no reason, he is a better player than charlie and richard and younger. don't you agree?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here