Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mirror page 86

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Currie, Hart, Reid, Mayo, Molango, El-Abd and Jones wearing nothing but baubles. Takes up half the page. Oh, and Virgo in a kilt. If Woolworths sold naked footballers it's what their advert would look like...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I hate posts like this, just tell us what it said.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms said:
Currie, Hart, Reid, Mayo, Molango, El-Abd and Jones wearing nothing but baubles. Takes up half the page. Oh, and Virgo in a kilt. If Woolworths sold naked footballers it's what their advert would look like...

That sounds like the new Christmas cards.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
It is the Christmas cards. Got a right shock in a kind of 'hey, don't I know those naked men' kind of way (not something that happens to me often, I hasten to add).

And I usually hate threads that start like this too but given that it's nearly the end of the day I was expecting lots of 'when are the fixtures out' type responses!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Good PR for the club, and may help the sales I suppose...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A full half page in the Sports section of today's Mirror - decent sized write-up and a couple of camp-as-all-f*** photos including the infamous McVirgo 'kilt' shot. They also plug the info that the cards can be bought at the Marina, the club shop and from www.seagulls.co.uk. So let's hope Yorkie didn't buy up ALL the stock of cards on Saturday... :ohmy:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
see , if the albion had fit-ass cheerleaders ,we wouldn't have this problem ...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Albion stuff in the Mirror again today on the back of their pull-out football section. More stuff about the 'ever so slightly homoerotic Xmas card pictures' :rolleyes: plus bits about Charlie's programme notes and it also lets the Mirror readership know all about Adam El-Abd-Eater-Of-Babies nickname in the dressing room... :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here