Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mings Wins!

"He said he wanted to "make a reality of three party politics" and he vowed to fight for fairness, freedom and environmental protection.

He wanted the Liberal Democrats to be the "party which pledges to take power from Westminster and Whitehall and give it back to the men and women in our own communities," he told activists"

Well thats Baker f***ed
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'd never vote for someone called Ming !!!!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
ah a good young approach

He looks about 75. Will he even make it to the next election?

He's not wholly bad, as this quote from 2001 illustrates:-

"In this country, we have always prided ourselves on the good feeling that exists between the police and the public, and such action tends to make the public resentful of the acts of the police and inclines them to obstruct them rather than assist them."

And I was beginning to feel that Liberal Democrat leaders thought the police were there to cause trouble on behalf of the people in power.

Lord Bracknell said:
He's not wholly bad, as this quote from 2001 illustrates:-

"In this country, we have always prided ourselves on the good feeling that exists between the police and the public, and such action tends to make the public resentful of the acts of the police and inclines them to obstruct them rather than assist them."

And I was beginning to feel that Liberal Democrat leaders thought the police were there to cause trouble on behalf of the people in power.

nope, just prevent harrassment by the people to the elected representatives of the people

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Chris Huhne would have been best in my opinion.

I always thought Simon Hughes seemed like he was going to cry,whenever I've heard him speak. Perhaps its karma catching up with him from 1983.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here