Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
South Bermonsey (or something like that)

Yep. South Bermondsey. It's one stop from London Bridge. You can also walk from Surrey Quays (or Canada Water or Surrey Docks or whatever they are calling it this weekend) tube station but I'd advise the overland as the platform leads straight into the away end.

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Which pubs will Brighton fans be in? I went to QPR on me todd and ended up having a loanlee pint in QPR only pub! (i wasnt wearing any Albion gear!) I am bringning my mate who is a Bournemouth fan and wanna show him the Brighton spirit!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The smart money is to go to London Bridge on Thames link and get the train that runs round to Victoria to get to South Bermondsey. There are other trains that go that way too. From Victoria there's a very limited access. There's no tube very near as far as I remember.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Which pubs will Brighton fans be in? I went to QPR on me todd and ended up having a loanlee pint in QPR only pub! (i wasnt wearing any Albion gear!) I am bringning my mate who is a Bournemouth fan and wanna show him the Brighton spirit!
Market Porter.....:drink: :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here