Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Fans in Block B

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Wankers!:salute:

Three Millwall fans sat in Block B today and were jumping around when they scored and didn't shut the fek up!Problem is no-one decided to thump them round the face!

MCGHEE OUT!ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
FalmerforAll!** said:
Wankers!:salute:

Three Millwall fans sat in Block B today and were jumping around when they scored and didn't shut the fek up!Problem is no-one decided to thump them round the face!

MCGHEE OUT!ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Did they get slung out?:angry:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Nope.The stewards failed to notice them on threee occassions.

1)when their first goal was dissalowed
2)when they scored
3)when they scored again

ABSOLUTE WANKERS:salute:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
FalmerforAll!** said:
Nope.The stewards failed to notice them on threee occassions.

1)when their first goal was dissalowed
2)when they scored
3)when they scored again

ABSOLUTE WANKERS:salute:
What'as wrong with the rest of you in B block..........make a scene, get 'em slung out.
A Cardiff fan was in H block this season and once he exposed his allegience he got a torrent of abuse which got the stewards interested, and was then promptly ejected.

I really can't believe someone didn't say something....rediculous.:nono:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I cant either.We've got a fan who's always swearing his fekin head off and still didn't knock the stuffing out of him.Probably cos we were losing and he was 'down?' at the time but still he should have done better.We got Pompey fans ejected a couple of seasons back but thats all i can remember.What i dont get is,why couldn't they just sit with their own bunch.There was plenty of spare seats

HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dec 7, 2004
NR SOUTHAMPTON
They were sitting about three rows behind me.
Nobody did anything when they jumped up for the goal that was not given.
In the second-half they really let everyone know who they supported when they scored.
So what did they expect.
When a steward came along and asked to see there tickets they tried to pretend they were Brighton fans!!
The guy sitting next to me stood up and said,YOUR IN THE HOME SECTION NOW F**K OFF.
HAMPSHIRE DAVE:shootself :wave: :wave:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
What's a matter with you lot......if that had happened in the Bobby Moore lower stand at Upton Park, there would probably be several people on a murder charge......whatever team the people supported.
Didn't one of your lot get a slap at UP for cheering when you scored and i'm pretty sure a couple of Boro fans received the same a few months ago.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Why were there Millwall fans in a home stand anyway? There were plenty of empty seats in the away end so it wasn't a sell-out.

Had they heard about the view from the frozen west stand and wanted a better sight of the pitch?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Before the game started there were three Millwal fans with colours on standing chatting to the stewards on the running track in front of J block. She checked their tickets but did nothing.

Five minutes later the three were then asked by a policeman why they were in the home end, they asked to be moved to the Millwall end but the copper said he couldn't do that, it was not in his juristriction. I didn't see where they actually sat.

Stricks me that the stewards are more interest in making the naughty home fans sit down.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
gerbil said:
There were half a dozen in A block as well.
Why didn't you sort them out then...........or were you having a pee at the time?
pisrlk.gif

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
bakesy said:
Why didn't you sort them out then...........or were you having a pee at the time?
pisrlk.gif

I set my boy on them.:p

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
gerbil said:
I set my boy on them.:p
Now if my missus had been there.................................:lolol: :lolol:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
bakesy said:
Now if my missus had been there.................................:lolol: :lolol:

I was gonna send the wardrobe in, but he was too busy shouting expletives at his phone when he found out West Ham were losing :down:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here