Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall fan (sorry in advance lol)

MillwallTraveller

Oct 19, 2008
Me and my mate are both Millwall fans and havent been to an away game...

So weve decided to try and come to the brighton game, all we would like to know. honestly, will it be worth it? We hear the stand is a bit far away :lolol: but we would like to know will it be wroth the travelling and all of that.

Thanks

Millwall flying high :)

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We have the worst ground in professional football as you're probably aware; expensive and poor view/facilities. But if you're interested in seeing your side win, come on down!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
We have the worst ground in professional football as you're probably aware; expensive and poor view/facilities. But if you're interested in seeing your side win, come on down!

wouldn't go that far :p

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Yes i think this game is a dead cert win for millwall - can't see us beating Leciester so that will mean we will be in november adn we still won't have one - but don't worry if we have a pop at micky or the board then we will al be called whingers !!!!

MillwallTraveller

Oct 19, 2008
Yeah ive seen that site, but me and my mate both 15 and we want good atmosphere and all of that.. we go every home game but just want to see a good away League match (went FA Cup final and semi's but not on our own). You always remember your first matches. i went Millwall Brentford in 1997. Millwall won 3-0..

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yeah ive seen that site, but me and my mate both 15 and we want good atmosphere and all of that.. we go every home game but just want to see a good away League match (went FA Cup final and semi's but not on our own). You always remember your first matches. i went Millwall Brentford in 1997. Millwall won 3-0..

sorry :shrug:

Dandyman

In London village.

To be honest, Withdean is an atmosphere free dump most of the time and unless you pass for over 18 most of the fun to be had in Brighton town will be off limits to you. That said you'll probably get 3 points and the chance to see our yoof mouthing off at you from the safe distance of several hundred yards.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:lolol: gotta say i love your humour lol. Know much about leyton orient?

small team in London who hate us but we don't give a shit about them , seem to make a meal of games with them though

or do you mean Brisbane Road , yeah it's alright - better when it had the massive terrace behind the goal

only problem with it though is you are in a stadium surrounded by twats in red football tops

Did you see the trouble with Leeds fans, or were told about it?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
brighton43.jpg

That's further away than behind the goals at the old Wembley stadium (and that was miles with a vile sightline). You might need one of these...

jp_telescope.web1.jpg

or even this...

C_71_article_1040585_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

small team in London who hate us but we don't give a shit about them , seem to make a meal of games with them though

or do you mean Brisbane Road , yeah it's alright - better when it had the massive terrace behind the goal

only problem with it though is you are in a stadium surrounded by twats in red football tops

Even better with old covered terrace at the side. It's the only ground I know of where they have put away fans in three different sides.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here