Feb 16, 2008
Some people are grandmothers at the age that some others are still virgins

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
what's the age gauge on milf anyways?

Tricky.

Milf, technically, is a state of being. They have to be a mother, and they have to be shaggable. I orginally thought that it was a comparison to your own age - a rough figure being one-and-a-half to two times your own age.

However, when you get older, (I'm now 38) Milfs can now be my own age, or even younger, so the considerations change. I mean, taking the original equation into account, I would say I definitely draw the line at copping off with a 76 year old, even if they are in a position to offer blow jobs with no teeth. Milf, to me, is now more a state of mind. So my justification for Milfdom is that, despite being 38, I consider myself to have the mucky mind of a 25 year-old, so the equation holds.

Mind you, I do have a Milf at home anyway, but it's sometimes interesting to compare laughter lines, expanded hips and desperation levels.

Hope that helps.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
How did you pull her? Big cock or big wallet, or a combination of boyish good looks and charming personality? Any tips would be greatly appreciated, because I wouldn't mind being in your position in a few years:thumbsup:

No just a good listener and finding common ground to talk about! Personality was quite common but so far apart?

I am quite young at heart for my age and she is quite grown up for her age so we kinda meet in the middle really!!:lolol:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I reckon it was a cocktail of rhohypnol and Tizer.

Then he fooled her into marrying him by him telling her she was pregnant.

Nope little boy was already 2 when we got married thanks!

And she isn't that fussed on Tizer

And please be quiet about the Rhohypnol as she still dosen't know ;)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think that to be a proper MILF the woman should be at least 35. Hot MILFs are usually 35-42, certainly anything over 50 is taking the piss (although I probably would, 60+ only if facing away from me in a prone position.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here