Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milan V Celtic

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
bhafc4eva said:
Come on Milan, stuff the Fenian muppets. :clap:

what a clever statement that is!

why bring the fenian bit into it? also do you know what a fenian is?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Citrus in Sheffield said:
I'd LOVE to see the Bhoys win in Milan! Come on Celtic!

Absolutely!

Paddy and his brother have gone, leaving me behind :(

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Whilst they are unlikely to get through this stage of the champions league I can only hope as a lifelong fan (2nd to the Albion of course) that Celtic acquit themselves well.

Come on Celtic.

Oh, bhafc4eva - drop dead you twat! You ever cross my path and call me a fenian and you will be regretting that statement!!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Bombardier said:
Whilst they are unlikely to get through this stage of the champions league I can only hope as a lifelong fan (2nd to the Albion of course) that Celtic acquit themselves well.

Come on Celtic.

Oh, bhafc4eva - drop dead you twat! You ever cross my path and call me a fenian and you will be regretting that statement!!

C'mon the hoops!

HAIL HAIL

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
FORZA ITALIA

FORZA MILANO

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Celts for me, keep half the family happy!

Just wait til the mighty FALKIRK play in the Champs League.

:jester:

i miss worthing

Dec 1, 2006
whats the story wit milan fans tonite, is there only going to be celtic fans in the ground.

hoping for a 1-1 draw,might be abit to much to ask for tho i think.
would be nice to have 5 out of 8 british teams left in the cup tho

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Bombardier said:

If he ever crosses my path and calls me that I will say "yes I am, thankyou".

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Trigger said:
Just wait til the mighty FALKIRK play in the Champs League.
:jester:

The MIGHTY Aberdeen are only 5 points away (asuming we turn over Motherwell which is a CERT) AND we have to play Rangers twice before the end of the season.

Hearts did it last season, even talk of Sir Alex 'loaning' us some decent players over the next few weeks to put one over on Rangers :clap:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Rougvie said:
The MIGHTY Aberdeen are only 5 points away (asuming we turn over Motherwell which is a CERT) AND we have to play Rangers twice before the end of the season.

Hearts did it last season, even talk of Sir Alex 'loaning' us some decent players over the next few weeks to put one over on Rangers :clap:

Don't kid yourself foolish. The Gers will get that Champ league spot this year and go on to win the SPL next year. As for the Fenian comments bombadier, you probably haven't got a clue what it means you member of the Irish Republican Brotherhood or in other words Catholic Prick.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Kinky Gerbils said:
Tis there any sites where you can watch premier league football as well?

Those sites do - i watched Liverpool v United on Saturday on the one i posted. Decent quality too, so not the end of the world if you can't afford the pub:drink:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
bhafc4eva said:
Don't kid yourself foolish. The Gers will get that Champ league spot this year and go on to win the SPL next year. As for the Fenian comments bombadier, you probably haven't got a clue what it means you member of the Irish Republican Brotherhood or in other words Catholic Prick.

Fenian literally means 'irish soldier', so I've always found it hilarious when its used as an insult. What exactly about being a Catholic makes you invariably a prick then? I'm intrigued, looks like I've spent my life going down the wrong road...!

i miss worthing

Dec 1, 2006
Irish Republican Brotherhood or in other words Catholic Prick

someones been using wikipedia havent they.suggest u had no clue what a fenian was

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here