Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllwwwwwww

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
allllllllllllll could be the biggest crowd of the season. They have only got 100 more to sell, kids on half term.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Lots of kids missing like last saturday bacause its cold + not much draw for 1901ers/boxes + valentines night + Millwall = our lowest league crowd imo

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Millwallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll heard that at Anfield when they were in the old 1st just 'called' it out all game,kop did not know what to do.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I love playing Millwall, one of my favourite away games and have enjoyed our matches with them at home especially a friday night one at withdean a few years back. Jolly good fun

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Valentines Day has ruled me out and a couple of others I know. Would have got away with it if I hadnt been to every game since Xmas.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
a) Not that cold - not as cold as recently
b) as if they're scary any more. Millwall weren't even Cat C games at Withdean
Hope it isn't as cold as it was on Saturday. I know they're not scary any more, which is why my boy will be in attendance, but some people still won't turn out for Millwall.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I think it'll have warmed up by Tuesday, but Valentines day may keep many away. I know I'll be there though, and believe my Dad is coming even though he's flying back from Cuba that day.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There has been a bum on my seat (not always mine) for every single Amex game thus season and that won't change on Tuesday :thumbsup:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If Millwall werent "scary" away then they certainly wont be scary next week. When i went to the away one last October, most of their fans were probably little kids, looked like that anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here