Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Might be fixturesm but Andy Kennedy...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
...is on the coaching staff at Rangers.
Looks like he's getting on a bit though!

rangers4.JPG

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Caption competition.

" whatch where you are putting.....

no I better not:down: :down: :down: :down:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
he don't look too old to be fair, always remember away to man u he was brung down clean on goal by pallister i think, blatant penalty and a sending off but never happenned.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
No way! Sod fixturism, you've taken me to a better place back in the day there Mr Berry!

Can that really be Andy 'Mad Dog' Kennedy? The dashing playboy who earned a centre page spread in Gullseye for his frolics with that ridiculously buxom Page 3 girl, Maria Somethingorother?

It's like seeing an old school friend and joking about that time you caught them kissing the school bint between lunchtime and Chemistry.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Useless footballer ace playboy

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Icy Gull said:
Useless footballer ace playboy

He wasn't that bad a footballer. He scored 16 goals in 56 games (47 starts according to A-Z). For someone who couldn't be arsed a lot of the time, that's a good record.

A friend of mine was at school with him and still sees him around town. I must get my mate to ask Mad Dog about his Brighton memories some time.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Gwylan said:
He wasn't that bad a footballer.

No, that may have been a bit harsh, very frustrating to watch and not committed enough for me.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
pishhead said:
he don't look too old to be fair, always remember away to man u he was brung down clean on goal by pallister i think, blatant penalty and a sending off but never happenned.

Was a pen for me, but i think the swan dive that followed the tackle was a bit too much for the ref

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
He was a bit of a poor mans Ronaldo when he came to us, slow and fat, not really bothered, but still a great finisher.

Loved the stupid dance that he nicked off the Camerronians always raised a laugh in the North Stand.

Them were the days LI, them were the days

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Tubby Mondays said:
Is he 'How to run to the crowd and kiss your badge even if you played no part in the goal' coach?

He is also "stand with your arm in the air when the keeper has the ball, hoping that the ball comes nowhere near you, but it looks like I'm interested" coach as well

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Icy Gull said:
He is also "stand with your arm in the air when the keeper has the ball, hoping that the ball comes nowhere near you, but it looks like I'm interested" coach as well

Bloody hell is was far more talented than I remember!

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
He made a "guest" appearance at a BHAlba gathering to watch the play offs v Swindon...in Stirling.. He also has the same hairdresser as my Mrs...

Known affectionately as "Fanny-baws" .... :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :blush: :angel:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Benny Zamora said:
No way! Sod fixturism, you've taken me to a better place back in the day there Mr Berry!

Can that really be Andy 'Mad Dog' Kennedy? The dashing playboy who earned a centre page spread in Gullseye for his frolics with that ridiculously buxom Page 3 girl, Maria Somethingorother?

It's like seeing an old school friend and joking about that time you caught them kissing the school bint between lunchtime and Chemistry.

LOL! I know what you mean!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here