Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

midfielder

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
We don't need any if you ask me, just cover for defence I think.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
We don't need any if you ask me, just cover for defence I think.

still need a central midfielder - the fact el abd is currently our third choice in that position is a massive worry. and the fact that currently, both of our central players are naturally more defensive

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Why do we always "need" people?

I'm not saying the side is perfect and thats not to say I wouldn't 'want' some new players, but I swear for some people on here there is a merry-go-round of positions we are constantly short in. I think the squad we have at the moment is decently enough equipped for where we are.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

I'm not saying the side is perfect and thats not to say I wouldn't 'want' some new players, but I swear for some people on here there is a merry-go-round of positions we are constantly short in. I think the squad we have at the moment is decently enough equipped for where we are.

two games a week for the next month - all it takes is a few injuries/suspensions and things wont be looking so rosy

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

We should always be looking to improve the squad. I agree the sqaud is good enough, however for it to be made better we need another centre midfielder.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
two games a week for the next month - all it takes is a few injuries/suspensions and things wont be looking so rosy
Agreed. If we could get our first choice 16 out every week then we'd be fine (Fraser has looked good alongside Thompson so far), but the chances of that happening with that schedule must be next to none.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here