Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micro Scalextric

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Anyone else got a set ?

Bought a set for the kids ( honest ;) ) and must say it's bloody excellent !

Went for micro as the age range of my kids able to play it is from 4 - 11 yrs. Also, we don't have a huge space to set it up in. What's great is that the cars stay on the track really well, even at high speeds, so my 4 yr old can play too with no trouble at all. Much cheaper than the full scale stuff too.

We've already popped up the local model shop to buy a few bits of extra track. I think we may well be hooked already.

Last edited:

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Yep, My kids were given that. Well simple and they can use it easily (age 2 & 4). Had to lock them out in the garden yesterday though, as they were interfering with my time trials.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
got my kids one last year, trouble is whwn they play with it they get over excited and start to ruin it

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Oh dear, it's started already.

I've been seeking out micro thrills on you tube and started perusing the wonderful world of slot car forums. Please, please, somebody help me before it's all too late.

I've heard of these 'gateway' hobbies and I don't want to end up just another statistic in the attic with...well...let me not even think about it :down:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Yeah bought my son a set and he's four. Love it amazing how fast it is too. There is definite value on eBay too for track and new cars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here