Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams in isolation

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
These pictures suggest to me a man in isolation. When were they taken?
Yesterday at Luton?

Nope, this was the pre-season friendly at Stansted.

I had an uncomfortable feeling that the body language was all wrong from day one.

Attachments

• MA1.jpg
    MA1.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 371
  • MA2.jpg
    MA2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 368

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I remember people on here slating Wilkins for going into the stands and watching the first half of matches.It's very easy to make assumptions out of photos.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Perhaps his watch wasn't working and he got there too early??? Watch OUT!

The team were on the pitch doing warm up exercises with the charismatic Dean White. Micky took himself off to sit on a bench away from it all, I remember telling the missus that he looked like a sad, lonely man.

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
i agree that Micky has seemd a different man this time round, subdued and depressed even. I think he should be moved upstairs somehow (if we can afford it). Don't agree with him staying on as manager but also don't agree with all the abuse he's getting.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Was he CRUISING?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
christ, talk about jumping at any little thing you can to back up your view / belief about someone. - very very sad Uncle C

what next, analysing the photos from his title winning spell for photos looking for clues that could explain how poor he has been this time around?

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
christ, talk about clucking at any little thing you can to back up your view / belief about someone. - very very sad Uncle C

what next, analysing the photos from his title winning spell for photos looking for clues that could explain how poor he has been this time around?
Since the players realised they could spray him with champagne and not get beaten up by Alan Cork for it he's lost the fear factor.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
christ, talk about clucking at any little thing you can to back up your view / belief about someone. - very very sad Uncle C

Are you calling me chicken?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Are you calling me chicken?

was meant to be clicking on anything....

i really should start to proof read my comments first for typo's

I was saying its ridiculous to go back through old photos to try to find "clues" that all wasn't well, and jumping to conclusions about any old thing.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
was meant to be clicking on anything....

i really should start to proof read my comments first for typo's

I was saying its ridiculas to go back through old photos to try to find "clues" that all wasn't well, and jumping to conclusions about any old thing.

This photo was used to reinforce the feelings I had on the day. I must have missed the bit about going back searching for clues and jumping to conclusions.:thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Team selection is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here