Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mickey Adams

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Probably fixtures, but amazed to see that Mickey Adams has thrown his name in the hat as the possible Manager of MK Dons.

According to BBC Sport.

Surely could do a lot better than that !!!.

Come back to us ( I know it's not any better !!!!!! )

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd like to see it become a two horse race with MM winning it :rolleyes:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
i personally hope he doesnt get the job, would love to see MKDonalds go straight down the football league and fold

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Was in the local paper up here last week.

As a part-time McDons fan I think it would be great if they could get him here.

And the Dons job is probably one of the most appealing in the lower leagues; Brand-Spanking new stadium, large fanbase, reasonable amount of money and lots of potential.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Ding Dong ! said:
Probably fixtures, but amazed to see that Mickey Adams has thrown his name in the hat as the possible Manager of MK Dons.

According to BBC Sport.

Surely could do a lot better than that !!!.

Come back to us ( I know it's not any better !!!!!! )

Why are you so surprised? He is an unemployed football manager who wants to get back to work. He has a proven track record of getting teams promoted in the " lower" divisions. MK Dons now have a brand new 30,000 all seater stadium with probably some cash to spend on new players.

Jul 20, 2003
surrey jim said:
i personally hope he doesnt get the job, would love to see MKDonalds go straight down the football league and fold

what he said

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
surrey jim said:
would love to see MKDonalds go straight down the football league and fold

I agree wholeheartedly but sadly I don't think that will ever happen as they've got a brand spanking new 30,000 seater stadium opening next month which will put them in a much healthier position than most (including us :nono: )

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What sort of fanbase do they have though? They hardly filled that hockey stadium, 5-7k seems to have been an average crowd for them.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Cheeky Monkey said:
What sort of fanbase do they have though? They hardly filled that hockey stadium, 5-7k seems to have been an average crowd for them.

Could say the same about us though. Build it and they will come.

C.Gull

Jan 29, 2007
Its amazing that we are now envying teams like MK Dons,when I remember being at Newcastle and realising that we were going up to Div1,now the best we can hope for is not being relegated to Div2.
Next season cant come slow enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here