Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mickey Adams the miserable

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gentlemen, can I ask you to tone it down please, can I remind you that we prefer no abusing of other members.

I appreciate that one of you is upset that we won, but for once let us set aside your differences, and enjoy 3 points at home.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Do you like pricks up your bum ole you sad f***ing poofta brighton saddo, get out of my town.

Oh dear, oh dear. I don't really understand exactly what you are saying... are you saying it is bad i am from Brighton but then tell me to get out of your "town" what town would this be? Brighton is a city you see.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
But must have been a great temptation to stick two fingers up to people today.

And the people still want to stick 2 fingers up to Adams, apart from the first 5-10 minutes and the last 15 or so, Albion were woeful. One win does not turn around a season, the shite we had had to witness for too long can and has ruined a season. Sullivan was rightly MOM, and growing in confidence.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Do it El Pres he's been asking for it all afternoon.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Sorry what is the point, after two battling away points and a home win, the team showing character and fighting for the club and the manager, of slagging off our manager and then being unacceptably abusive to other people on this board? Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here