Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michell Platinii, are you trying to be a bigger idiot than Sepp Bladder ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Having decided to award the 2022 World Cup to that Hot bed of football Platini has just found out that it's between 40 and 50 degrees Centigrade in June and July there (that's why it's a HOT bed) so he thinking that it should be moved to January. The fact that it will disrupt the leagues of just about every European nation doesn't seem to have bothered him. Michel, much as I admired you as a player as an administrator you are an utterly clueless muppett.

Michel acts like a twat again

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
I very rarely use the word as it's ugly and unsavoury, but Bladder (sic!), Warner, Platini and the rest of the cronies are c***s, simple as!

We need to resign from FIFA, regardless of the connotations and consequences, and set up a new, fairer, freer and better federation that gets back to the true spirit of the game. f*** FIFA, f*** UEFA and f*** those corrupt stinking dinosaurs who belong in football's museum of shame.

End of story!!!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I would love to see the break away European Super League form now, purely because it would wind up UEFA and FIFA.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hmm, I am guessing that Qatar probably omitted from their bid the fact that their climate is just about the most inhospitable on Earth to play football in June/July...it did occur to me at the time the bid was announced that playing it in Dec/Jan/Feb might just work, but I didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to suggest it due to the inconvenience factor...how wrong I was, thank you Mr Platini.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I very rarely use the word as it's ugly and unsavoury, but Bladder (sic!), Warner, Platini and the rest of the cronies are c***s, simple as!

We need to resign from FIFA, regardless of the connotations and consequences, and set up a new, fairer, freer and better federation that gets back to the true spirit of the game. f*** FIFA, f*** UEFA and f*** those corrupt stinking dinosaurs who belong in football's museum of shame.

End of story!!!

well this.....but it'll never happen.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
someone jokingly said the next thing they'll suggest is a move to Janurary... i didnt expect to be suggested so high up, so soon after the announcement. beggers belief.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
If the only way it can happen is to move it to January, surely this should have been mentioned before the vote took place as some of the Fifa executive may have quite reasonably objected to this. In fact, if this is proved to be the case surely there is an argument for a re-vote. Corrupt morons the lot of them.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
I really think now is the time to go for their bollocks....they are following corruption with incompetence with a frequency that is staggering even by their standards.

Platini is the definitive pompous French twat stereotype....arrogant, anti-English, bloating, clueless, 'overly-Gallic-looking'

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I spelt his name wrong, it's now PRATINI.

End of story!!!

The problem would still be that OUR leadership is still terribly flawed and run by idiots.
It's a no-win situation, where the only real answer is probably to ignore 'top flight football' and head to your local park to watch pubteam cloggers.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Twatini was one of the 2 who voted for holland/Belgium in the first round then switched to Russia when England had been eliminated. Why would he do this for any reason other than being an anti English ****?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Well I think the best way to get a good world cup is move it to Jan/Feb, where teams are in the run in, its the transfer window AND it disrupts their money making so they are BOUND to love the world cup. Great idea. My sister could come up with better ideas than this ****.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Having decided to award the 2022 World Cup to that Hot bed of football Platini has just found out that it's between 40 and 50 degrees Centigrade in June and July there (that's why it's a HOT bed) so he thinking that it should be moved to January. The fact that it will disrupt the leagues of just about every European nation doesn't seem to have bothered him. Michel, much as I admired you as a player as an administrator you are an utterly clueless muppett.

Michel acts like a twat again

UEFA countries should be showing solidarity and boycotting any attempt to move the Qatar World Cup to the Winter. See how far FIFA get without UEFA's backing. Sadly though, the muppets currently in charge of UEFA seem to be showing every sign of going along with it. Brown envelopes anyone? ???

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
it wouldn't disrupt the leagues because th eleagues would be arranged differently for that season. What would be wrong with that, in this country where football as a summer sport would be fine.
The World Cup IS going to Qatar whether anyone likes it or not, if switching it to winter makes conditions more playable orbearable for players than why not, at least there might be some decent football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here