REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Benitez wants Morientes, I feer the worst for Owen

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
£10m + Morientes, I'd take it.

Though Owen's English and a local lad, always good things in my book, he's not the player he was and looks a little stale. Liverpool have been treading water for a couple of years, and something like this, painful though it may be to your average (tash-twirling, shellsuit-wearing, car-thievin', dole-bludging) scally, may be the kind of brave but significant change the club needs to go for.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
So would i morientes is quality how someone hasnt come in for him now is beyond me, also Liverpool need to cash in now otherwise Owen will go for a free next summer so getting in £10 million and a striker like Morientes looks like a good deal, and at least it will keep Owen out of the Bookies:D :D

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Having an English chum in Madrid might help Beckham concentrate on his football for a change instead of boning his PA's....

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
REDLAND said:
Benitez wants Morientes, I feer the worst for Owen

For the worst? Owen moving to Real would be the best career move he could ever make.

As Lawrensen said, if he doesn't move to Real he may as well sign a lifetime contract with Liverpool, as you're never going to play for a better football team that Real Madrid.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Josky said:
For the worst? Owen moving to Real would be the best career move he could ever make.

As Lawrensen said, if he doesn't move to Real he may as well sign a lifetime contract with Liverpool, as you're never going to play for a better football team that Real Madrid.

But hes a very family orintated family person, I think he would hate it out there as much as Beckham does !!

but him up front with Ronaldo will make for very pleasent sunday night viewing !!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Last Night from the bench

owen_seangallup180.jpg

Deosn't look happy does he ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Owen was on the bench last night to help him get accustomed to life at Real Madrid.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here