Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Jackson lets face it!! It aint gonna 'appen..

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Correct.....the whole thing has, and is a total sham ! The mans in a f***ing wheelchair..not quite sure what type of show he could put on at the O2 for one night , let alone the amount he's meant to be doing.
Its a disgrace for all the (gullible) fans that have bought tickets, and the promoter should be called to account !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There was something in the Standard tonight about the Jubilee Line being closed for engineering works to coincide with some of the dates. Might want to check.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
He's been diagnosed with skin cancer.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
So long as 26th July is still on, i'll be alright Jack

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Didnt he have some type of skin eating disease a few months ago, I find it incredibly hard to trust anything to do with him to be honest.

Yeah that's the second time in a few days you've posted nigh on EXACTLY the same thread.. are you trying to fixture yourself?

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's Bad

I reckon he's failing to sell tickets - except to a couple of nobs who are just fascinated with his celebrity. As a musician, stick a fork in him.

He 'might' be able to get by for another year or two on The Beatles' publishing rights - but I reckon that as soon as he flogs those there'll be a sudden avalanche of Beatles issues and re-issues with unreleased tracks found somewhere.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
They have been rearranged

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
They have been rearranged

For March next year.
He didn't call his ranch Neverland for nothing...

Be amazed if he does more than one or two shows this summer, then cans the whole thing.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I reckon he's failing to sell tickets - except to a couple of nobs who are just fascinated with his celebrity. As a musician, stick a fork in him.

He 'might' be able to get by for another year or two on The Beatles' publishing rights - but I reckon that as soon as he flogs those there'll be a sudden avalanche of Beatles issues and re-issues with unreleased tracks found somewhere.

All concerts were sold out apart from select VIP tickets apparently

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here