Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mgeees remarks

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
imho mark mcghees remarks on scr after todays game were not good enough were bottem of the league and i belive he should have torn a strip of them after the norwich game he said hopefully two new players would arrive no one a srriker playing right back a midfielder playin left back chippy was nowhere near fit what is wrong wiv nicholas?turenzo was brought for 150.oo0
not even on bench for weeks sort it out mark

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
skintmanblues said:
imho mark mcghees remarks on scr after todays game were not good enough were bottem of the league and i belive he should have torn a strip of them after the norwich game he said hopefully two new players would arrive no one a srriker playing right back a midfielder playin left back chippy was nowhere near fit what is wrong wiv nicholas?turenzo was brought for 150.oo0
not even on bench for weeks sort it out mark
Get yourself down to the reserves games and you will see why Freddy isn't on the bench:nono:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
BUTTERBALL said:
Is this transfer fee and urban myth or is it true. Personally I think it is crap. He was a free agent when we signed him.

I believe his agent owned his contract. We paid his agent a six figure fee

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
so wheres Nicolas?? not heard anything about him being injured, cant see him staying long if he doesnt get picked

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
So many points in one post.

Ok
So we haven't got any new loans in. Why do you think that is? Maybe we cannot get them because teams won't or can't release them. Maybe we cannot afford what they are asking.

Turienzo was given his chance in the reserves on Tuesday night. McGhee and Booker were there watching. Not sitting in comfort but standing on the edge of the pitch watching all the play. El Turi could have won himself a place on the bench with a bit of effort. He has the talent but needs to sort out his attitude imo.

I agree Chippy had a bad game and I will say it but we needed Oatway today. Someone who would have actually got stuck in and tried to win a tackle.

MM will sort it out believe you me.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Freddy has apparently been poor for the reserves but we do need something different up front, especially at home. The short men suit a counter attacking quick style (unless playing against a poor team like Plymouth), they don't have the strength or height in a game like todays.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yorkie said:
So many points in one post.

Ok
So we haven't got any new loans in. Why do you think that is? Maybe we cannot get them because teams won't or can't release them. Maybe we cannot afford what they are asking.

Turienzo was given his chance in the reserves on Tuesday night. McGhee and Booker were there watching. Not sitting in comfort but standing on the edge of the pitch watching all the play. El Turi could have won himself a place on the bench with a bit of effort. He has the talent but needs to sort out his attitude imo.

I agree Chippy had a bad game and I will say it but we needed Oatway today. Someone who would have actually got stuck in and tried to win a tackle.

MM will sort it out believe you me.

So 2 wins in 25 is sorting it out Yorkie cant wait for a bad spell

:shootself

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
vulture said:
So 2 wins in 25 is sorting it out Yorkie cant wait for a bad spell

:shootself

WILL sort it out not SORTING it out.

Different tenses.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
sadly 2 wins in 25 and the signings of Mc Cammon, Molango, Turienzo (+ a few more) don't do much for McGhee's reputation, however the sale of Currie, Harding, Virgo and Cullip, plus the injury to Hinshelwood and the club's plight give McGhee a variety of excuses.

The sooner we get some new money into the club, allowing quality players to come in, the better. It might already be too late.

On form alone 2 wins out of 25 is unacceptable.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
which ever way it's cut, that's over half a season of relegation form.

It needs to be SORTING it out for sure

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
munster monch said:
which ever way it's cut, that's over half a season of relegation form.

It needs to be SORTING it out for sure

some of those games are from last season where funnily enough we didn't get relegated.

Stats can say anything you want them to say.
We've only lost one away match all season so far. Also very true.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
McGhee is clearly in a difficult position with limited funds available to him but I'm by no means convinced that he has a particulatly good eye when it comes to spotting talent. But to be fair all we need to be a good, mid-table side is a decent left back, two attacking, creative midfielders and a powerfully built but skillful striker to get on the end of crosses. Is that too much to ask for? I guess I already know the answer to that.

:nono: :nono:

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yorkie said:
some of those games are from last season where funnily enough we didn't get relegated.

And won none also true and lost 4 and won only 1 at home.
If we are not carefull we will became the rotherham of the league this year

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yorkie said:

are you saying that the current league table isn't a true reflection?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Yorkie said:

I can see you polishing up them glasses Yorkie :lolol:, we could go on not losing all season and still go down, we need wins.

The stats are blindingly obvious for all to see and cannot be interpreted in any other way. It's just convenient that the summer breaks them up a little.

That's not to say it can't be improved but it's not very impressive when coupled together with how much money had been spent last summer compared to others since we have been at Withdean.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yorkie said:
Stats can say anything you want them to say. Also very true.

Yep, very true.

Stats say everything. We have only won 1 out of 13 league games this season. Make of that what you will.

But tonight I am extremely worried about our capability to survive. We were absolutley awful today. No heart, no passion, no cohesion, no midfield, comedy defending, we deserved everything we got today - nothing.

Generally if we lose, I can relate to where the problem was, but I am at a total loss as to what occured today. Not a single player out of the eleven on the pitch performed.

*disclamer* IMHO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here