Metz fans talk about Frutos

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
it's all in French

They seem to wish the lad well.

The highlights:-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Il va dans une celule islamiste en Angleterre ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S'adaptera t'il à la rigueur et la robustesse du championnat Anglais..?

j'espere pour lui en tout cas jouer dans le championnat anglais meme en d2 reste une tres bonne oportuniter pour progresser

svp messieurs les anglais , ne faites pas de mal a alex, il est si jeune et si innocent ... et frele aussi

En tout cas je lui souhaite bonne chance

Frutos est jeune, c'est bien pour lui qu'il parte, sa carrière n'était plus à Metz.

et dire que Frutos est super fort au football manager 2004 !!!!

sic alors

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What a surreal experience that was, even some geezer from Blighty on there. Armed with only a dubious French 'O' Level I summise that they largely wish him well and feel that the Chumpionship will be a good test and a good move for him. On the other hand they might have been saying that all 'Ros Beefs' are wankers.
:jester:

Last edited:

The Large One said:
If my piss-poor French is right, they seem philosophical about him moving, wishing him luck and believing it's a step up for him.
And they're worried about the rough boys in the English Championship, because he is young, innocent ... and frail.

:eek:

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
What does "Il va dans une celule islamiste en Angleterre ?" mean?

Certainly not:
"It goes in a celule islamist to England?" (Google)
"It goes in an islamist celule to England?" (Babelfish)
"It goes in an Islamic celule in England?" (FreeTranslation)

CLOWNS :jester:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The Large One said:
I think that they're also saying that English football is far more physical and tough, and they are not sure if he can survive. GULP!

Edit: Thanks, Ed. I was right. Ish.

Looks like another one for Lincoln then! :eek:

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
"je decrete un jour de deuil national dans mon appart" from Fructose on page 2 of the thread - "I am decreeing a national day of mourning in my apartment". Evidently regarded highly. Most contributers to the forum think it will be a good move for him to try English "second division" football.

Re: On line Translation Service

mdotw said:
Use this link it will translate for you

http://www.freetranslation.com/

Really?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

It goes in an Islamic celule in England?

Will adapt itself you it to the harshness and the robustesse of the English championship..?

I j'espere for him in any case to play in the English championship meme in d2 remains a good tres oportuniter to progress

Svp sirs the English, done not do poorly has alex, it is so young and so innocent... and frele also

In any case I wish to him good luck

Frutos is young, this is well for him that it leaves, his career did not be anymore to Metz.

And say that Frutos is strong great to soccer to manage 2004!!!!

Sic then

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its all foreign to me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here