Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Met the lead singer of Four Poofs and a Piano at Worthing Crematorium this week.....

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
And told him that if they ever had 'Paul McCartney is dead scenario' DTG would be more than happy to step in to impersonate one particular member of the group.

Anyway I digress,

Phone-in is back this Saturday 5 till 6. 08459570057.

Looking forward to callers both old and new.

Harty

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From memory isn't that a really bad thing to write.
Won't someone now post the picture to which DtG will get mightily upset.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home

I think that was the general idea as no publicity is bad publicity, even if it causes real offence.:censored:

I have it on good authority that DTG would be very happy to step in and replace one of the group that met up at Worthing Crematorium this week.

But I hadn't realised that Harty's job was up for grabs.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
And told him that if they ever had 'Paul McCartney is dead scenario' DTG would be more than happy to step in to impersonate one particular member of the group.

Anyway I digress,

Harty

good luck this season with the Phone-in!

Anyway I digress,

Harty

He might be interesting, in that role - since fluffing his shot at showbiz and stardom on your phone-in Harty.

I look forward to bringing to the phone-in, my usual provocative and accurate reflections on all things Albion, and keeping it enthralling :bla: :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Harty

Hey Harty, could you arrange for that number to be clearly visible on NSC somewhere. or even on the official site. Cos no matter how many times you say it on air, you say it too fast, and it's impossible to memorise or even write down.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hey Harty, could you arrange for that number to be clearly visible on NSC somewhere. or even on the official site. Cos no matter how many times you say it on air, you say it too fast, and it's impossible to memorise or even write down.

Now you know how a teacher must feel taking a large class - some of the slow ones need you to repeat things much slower, and write it BIG on the blackboard :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
08459 570057​

I challenge you listen to the phone-in, try and write that number down as Harty garbles it and then phone in. Can't be done. Except by 'Alan In Haywards Heath' whose terrier Jonty invariably leaps up and nips him in the scrotum mid-call and a pissed old crone and her daughter in Hove. It's the fact that doesn't lie.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

Why do you want to know Tom? You would never ring up anyway. :laugh::laugh:

I challenge you listen to the phone-in, try and write that number down as Harty garbles it and then phone in. Can't be done. Except by 'Alan In Haywards Heath' whose terrier Jonty invariably leaps up and nips him in the scrotum mid-call and a pissed old crone and her daughter in Hove. It's the fact that doesn't lie.

That's how I got the number - and after scribbling it down, I check to make sure I got it right when he repeats it TWO OR THREE TIMES BETWEEN EVERY FEATURE AND CALLER on his show.
D'ya think everyone has it stuck on their fridge all summer, waiting for the phone-in to start?

The only criticism I can level at Harty is that he does repeat the words of the worst Albion critic for the rest of the program - but actually it's probably his best plan as a radio presenter, as the real words of wisdom that I say are always beyond question or discussion. He needs someone a little controversial, so their p.o.v. can be dissected.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007

What this one?

4poofs.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Write it down now THPP, and stick it on your fridge ffs!

We really wanna hear from you Tom, we really do, most sincerely

http://85.234.132.19/attachment.php?attachmentid=4795&d=1176104638

Well... as NMH has made the plunge into Harty's phone-in , THPP will possibly do so also at some point this season, despite being completely incomprehensible to even his immediate family, even WITHOUT drink taken. I will indeed stick the number on my fridge, tho nowhere near the ice-box, lest it become encased in ice forever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here