Messages Of Support For Buzzer During His Self-Imposed 14 Day Exile From NSC

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
"Who's gunna' have a pop at me now"

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Sake, A whole new thread on someone who was going to self impose the ban anyway.. :rolleyes:

NSC; going down the toilet.?. Has his thread just flushed it..?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
At least the mods said they wouldn't ban him. Did he break NSC's somewhat ill-defined rules? After all he didn't attack another poster, he merely pointed out that they saw the cloud in front of every silver lining. But because the 'rules' ARE ill-defined it did bring understanable accuastions of one law for one and one for another.

I think, as some one has said before, there should only be one rule - don't be a bell-end. 'Sake. If I wanted an over-moderated place to exchange opinions where thin-skinned, easily-outraged, over-sensitive tossers rule the roost - I'd listen to Southern Counties Radio.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He must be loving this the old attention seeking drama queen.

Why he is probably straightening his hair and wearing his guy liner right now, being decked head to toe in A&F, sporting some nice Japanse Ltd edition funny coloured adidas...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think, as some one has said before, there should only be one rule - don't be a bell-end.

I think that was my rule. It was actually "Don't be an arsehole". Unless someone else has made a rule about not being a bellend. The two are not mutually exclusive (but should really be kept apart, unless you're that way inclined).

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Felt the need to attack someone who actually posts football related threads whether or not people agree with the content.

Yes, maybe those threads are not what we need right now but if people don't agree don't like them then don't read them.

It is quite simple.

he be at home watching his extensive collection of Man u video's whilst wearing his Arsenal shirt, liverpool pants and chelsea socks

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
aww, he has been banned, I will let you have one of my Melton Mowbrays and a sip of my hot chocolate from my thermos flask this evening x

Who???

Went to melton mowbray last week and bought some of the finest pies ever. FACT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here