Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message To WhiteRoseLUFC

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
On your profile, why, to the question "Do you want Falmer?", have you replied "I couldn't give a toss"? Do you really care so little about the fabric of our national game? Would you really not care if Brighton & Hove Albion ceased to exist? For that will be the case if we do not get our new stadium at Falmer. If you were to ask me if I would be sorry if Leeds United lost Elland Road then, emphatically, I would say "yes", because I care deeply about football and, especially, the game in this country. Why, in parading your ignorance, do you seek to provoke fans of a club that has endured a troubled last decade or so. If you are so contemptuous of our club then why do you spend so much time on our board?

unnameable said:
On your profile, why, to the question "Do you want Falmer?", have you replied "I couldn't give a toss"? Do you really care so little about the fabric of our national game? Would you really not care if Brighton & Hove Albion ceased to exist? For that will be the case if we do not get our new stadium at Falmer. If you were to ask me if I would be sorry if Leeds United lost Elland Road then, emphatically, I would say "yes", because I care deeply about football and, especially, the game in this country. Why, in parading your ignorance, do you seek to provoke fans of a club that has endured a troubled last decade or so. If you are so contemptuous of our club then why do you spend so much time on our board?

Agree!:angry:

Kev the Ape

unnameable said:

:angry: agree. But do Leeds utd know where falmer is i don't think so.

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
unnameable said:
If Brighton already had a stadium and were doing OK in any league Both you and I know That the majority of Brighton fans would not give a toss about Leeds or indeed any other club .Just so long as BHA was ok. I am not saying that is ethicall but it is just hoe the average fan feels, he is only really interested in his own club.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Re: Re: Message To WhiteRoseLUFC

gts big bruv said:
If Brighton already had a stadium and were doing OK in any league Both you and I know That the majority of Brighton fans would not give a toss about Leeds or indeed any other club .Just so long as BHA was ok. I am not saying that is ethicall but it is just hoe the average fan feels, he is only really interested in his own club.

I disagree with you there, surely most fans would always try to help out another team in trouble.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004

Kev the Ape said:
:angry: agree. But do Leeds utd know where falmer is i don't think so.

Uhm, yes they do. Thanks, please don't tar us all with the same brush.

I (and many others) wrote to Mr Prescott after our game with yourselves, telling him that Leeds had X number of ticket applications and that because you are stuck at Withdean had to refuse thousands of people tickets. And we've also signed petitions etc.

And if there were anything we (and I speak universally for the majority of Leeds fnsn) can do to aid your cause then do let me know.

The week before we came to Brighton, someone on our forum posted that if anyone in football knew how it felt to shafted it was Brighton and their fans. And most people came out with sympathy (I don't mean that in a patronising way at all) I think what has happened (and is happening) is disgusting.

I for one hope you get Falmer. And that you get it soon.

Starry.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer

gts big bruv said:

Which is why we have been so supportive of teams in the past: AFC Wimbledon and Bury spring to mind, and Wrexham at the moment.

Of course we give a toss.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

gts big bruv said:

WTF are you on you prat. Brighton & Hove Albion fans were voted the best in the country not because there are loads of us but because of the work a lot of us do for the Football Community. We have been actively involved with helping out Wrexham and Doncaster to name a couple as well as being the founders of Fans United and www.Clubsincrisis.com

Come back when you learn something about true football supporters :angry: :angry: :angry:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

gts big bruv said:

Are you a newbie Brighton fan as well as a newbie NSCer. Do some research before posting crap.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
he wont be so smug when Elland Road is sold and they play their 'home' games at Bradford or Halifax

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Jesus Gul said:
he wont be so smug when Elland Road is sold and they play their 'home' games at Bradford or Halifax

That is extremely unlikely to happen.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
i think the majority of us would not want to see leeds go down the pan

its just that leeds have more than there fair share of arrogant tossers who dont care white rose is a wind up merchant and to be quite honest i dont care what he thinks because he lives in cloud cuckoo land. As leeds are still world beaters to him

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
lincs seagull said:
i think the majority of us would not want to see leeds go down the pan

its just that leeds have more than there fair share of arrogant tossers who dont care white rose is a wind up merchant and to be quite honest i dont care what he thinks because he lives in cloud cuckoo land. As leeds are still world beaters to him

He's not that bad. He only thinks their champions of Europe :lolol:

Re: Re: Re: Message To WhiteRoseLUFC

Starry said:
Uhm, yes they do. Thanks, please don't tar us all with the same brush.

I (and many others) wrote to Mr Prescott after our game with yourselves, telling him that Leeds had X number of ticket applications and that because you are stuck at Withdean had to refuse thousands of people tickets. And we've also signed petitions etc.

And if there were anything we (and I speak universally for the majority of Leeds fnsn) can do to aid your cause then do let me know.

The week before we came to Brighton, someone on our forum posted that if anyone in football knew how it felt to shafted it was Brighton and their fans. And most people came out with sympathy (I don't mean that in a patronising way at all) I think what has happened (and is happening) is disgusting.

Starry.

:clap:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
gts big bruv has a point, many Brighton fans I speak too know of the troubles at Wrexham (for example) and are keen to listen but then just sigh and talk about the weather, others simple dont care. Once we (hopefully) get Falmer and everything turns out alright the new fans coming along wont give two hoots about another clubs troubles and some current fans may write the odd letter to help a club out but wont go overboard as we'd be "safe". Hopefully we will have many Fans United days at Falmer in the Prem <cough> but the Glory Hunter fans that come along wont know or care what the hell its all about.

As for WhiteRode, I dont care what he says about Falmer as he's one pewrson with no input on the matter whatsoever so it does'nt bother me in the slightest!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

gts big bruv said:

Absolute rubbish. That may be the case for you, mate, but I don't believe it is like that for most people.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Message To WhiteRoseLUFC

Commander said:
Absolute rubbish. That may be the case for you, mate, but I don't believe it is like that for most people.

You may not believe that but he does......
:rolleyes:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Re: Re: Re: Re: Message To WhiteRoseLUFC

Starry.

fatbadger said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here