Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message to SCR if they read this board

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Do not let that bloody stupid woman cover the verdict this week, she cocked up big time when she covered the last announcement, she made all the little old dears of Falmer wet there knickers by saying it was a no.:dunce:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
sullyupthewing said:
Do not let that bloody stupid woman cover the verdict this week, she cocked up big time when she covered the last announcement, she made all the little old dears of Falmer wet there knickers by saying it was a no.:dunce:

Although it would be funny if it then turned out to be a 'yes'

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Rebecca Trout was conducting an interview with Paul Samrah this morning, it seems she is the nominated SCR Falmer correspondent.

If anyone from SCR is reading this then please get Tommy Boyd on at a reasonable hour - I mean Saturday night, christ I'm out when he's on.

He might support Pompey but he is the best radio presenter by far. Absolutely hilarious!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Trout tells me it's a Yes I'll be tickled pink.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
I think her name is Drought but I like to skate over the facts and call her Trout.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
She always in the right plaice. But Cod knows wether Trout will be fished in to do the report again..all we can do is tuna into SCR.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
(back on thread)

Yes, lots of SCR people will be reading this :)

I've no idea if Rebecca is covering news this week but I'm guessing it's Fiona and/or Lanie.

If it's Lanie, and the news breaks, and she's at all negative about the Albion - then as she is also the producer of my Saturday show I'll force her to detail clean the men's toilet with a toothbrush as punishment.

If its a yes expect a VERY happy show on Saturday!!!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Comedy Steve said:

If it's Lanie, and the news breaks, and she's at all negative about the Albion - then as she is also the producer of my Saturday show I'll force her to detail clean the men's toilet with a toothbrush as punishment.

Very good that man :bounce:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Tommy Cook reporting said:
If anyone from SCR is reading this then please get Tommy Boyd on at a reasonable hour - I mean Saturday night, christ I'm out when he's on.

He might support Pompey but he is the best radio presenter by far. Absolutely hilarious!!
Tommy Boyd...I remember when he was essential listening for all young boys, late night phone ins. T.I.M.B.O etc.....those were the days..*sniff* (not a coke *sniff*, more a tearful *sniff*)

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Eggmundo said:
Tommy Boyd...I remember when he was essential listening for all young boys, late night phone ins. T.I.M.B.O etc.....those were the days..*sniff* (not a coke *sniff*, more a tearful *sniff*)

I used to love Tommy Boyd when he was on Southern Sound on Sunday nights all those years ago. When he did that show with David Legge and had the characters (Jason Foster, Major Briggs, etc), he was hilarious.
I had the misfortune to hear him a couple of times recently. Sadly the man now thinks that he is the most important person on the radio, and spent most of the time slagging off the listeners and bigging himself up. I haven't heard such an abuse of power on the airwaves in a long time. The man has turned into a prize tosser. And that's putting it mildy because there's ladies present!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Well while we're bending SCR's collective ear perhaps someone could explain why I have to endure commentary from Woking, Aldershot or Crawley Town games whilst everyone else is enjoying listening to the Albion?

I don't live any nearer Aldershot or Woking and I couldn't care a shit about their fortunes so why waste valuable radio bandwidth with their pointless matches?

I can't take out a Seagulls World subscription because I don't have a credit card and the BBC site won't broadcast SCR online when they're covering a live game. I just want my Albion commentary like everyone else

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here