Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message for Mr Straw

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Jack (and all other photographers) - I hope that you have not been demotivated by all the webcam fever this week. We need different views - we need to see what's going on with the steelwork that's out of picture. We need you to carry on making our Fridays special!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I think we need a NSC straw poll :D

But yes, different angles are required :)

Keep your eyes peeled as i'm seriously thinking of hiring a chopper from Shoreham for a Falmer hover photo op (I bagsy the front seat!) and there may be a seat or two available for NSC'ers (cash required circa £50 for a 30-45 min pleasure flight per passenger) Probably looking late August/early September.

PM's welcomed from any interested parties.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd be interested in such a trip also... :thumbsup:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'd like to hop on board the chopper too, but I can hear Mrs Wanderer sitting on my shoulder saying "YOU WANT TO SPEND £50 TO FLY OVER A CHALK PIT?, THAT WILL PAY FOR A SUNDAY ROAST FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY" so perhaps I'll opt out.
:bla:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I'd be well up for that CG!

I'd be interested in such a trip also... :thumbsup:

Excellent guys :)

Have noted your interest and when I get the finer points sorted will be in touch, hopefully within a week or so :)

Anyone else please feel free to PM or make your interest known here. We haven't got to restict ourselves to one chopper, hell we could even re-enact a scene from M.A.S.H! :lolol:

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Excellent guys :)

Have noted your interest and when I get the finer points sorted will be in touch, hopefully within a week or so :)

Anyone else please feel free to PM or make your interest known here. We haven't got to restict ourselves to one chopper, hell we could even re-enact a scene from M.A.S.H! :lolol:

Better still - Apocalypse Now

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Better still - Apocalypse Now

Now you're talking - we could napalm Falmer Village and the Swan.

I'm also well up for that CG (even if it's just flying without napalming).

Lush

Mods' Pet
apocalypsenow4.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Regardless of anything, I have committed myself to following this project through until the official "It's finished".
My work will then be done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here